🎄 Christmas Chaos (2/2)

The hyungs sat down in defeat.

"Well?" Mingyu tilted his head, annoyed.

"Seriously, you too?" Jun asked.

"Why the heck not huh?" Mingyu asked back. "We all knew he's been on the edge lately"

"And here I thought our Christmas can't get any worse" Minghao muttered angrily, glaring at his husband.

Said husband of his stared back intensely. "Oh God, you're still not over that?" He said.

"How can I even easily get over that huh Wen Junhui?" Minghao glared harder.

"Oh don't start" Junhui rolled his eyes.

Minghao flipped him off before leaving the room, fuming.

"Okay, now what was that?" Seungcheol asked as the remaining members in the room looked at him.

Jun sighed in anger as he ruffled his hair aggressively. "Nothing, just a fight. He'll get over it"

"With that attitude towards you? I don't think he won't cool down just yet" Chan deadpanned.

"Shut it Chan, you're not the one in a marriage relationship" Jun snapped.

Chan put his hands up, sarcastically announcing defeat as he stood up and left the room as well.

All eyes eyed on Mingyu.

"Gotta wash" Was all he said before leaving the room as well.

"So, what now?" Jisoo asked in a low voice.

Jeonghan frowned. "We have to solve this. Everything"

"Shua, comfort Seok. We all know he can't stay mad at you for long"

Jisoo nodded, getting up to find Seokmin.

"Jun, fix that issue with Hao before your husband can do something he'll regret later on"

"Fine" Jun sighed, standing up.

"Wonu—"

"Don't worry, I was on my way anyways" He said, carrying the bag he and Mingyu brought on the mission with him as he went to upstairs.

And then the two oldest were left in the room.

"Should we......?" Seungcheol asked, unsure as he rubbed his nape.

Jeonghan pecked him a kiss. "Let's go" He said, pulling him to find Chan, wherever he went off to.

🎄

Joshua was in front of '96 liners bedroom, he was about to knock when he noticed the door was open. Taking quiet steps closer, he peeked through the open door.

He saw Soonyoung pacing around back ang forth while Jihoon and Hansol sat on the bed. Seokmin and Seungkwan on either side of where Soonyoung was pacing.

"Hyung, calm down" Seokmin softly said, holding him by the shoulders but said older swatted his hand.

"I can't calm down okay?!" Soonyoung bursted. "Fvck, I almost lost control of my emotions again, goddammit" He said, breaking down in tears.

Jihoon patted his head as Soonyoung leaned to him, hiding his face on the younger's chest. "Soonyoungie......it's okay hm? I know you haven't been yourself lately and I understand if you don't want to tell us what's bothering you. Just cry it out, love" He stroked his hair as Soonyoung broke down into sobs.