58

"Get back here!!" Jungkook yelled, following Seunghan who ran through the back hallway.

Seungcheol eyes widened. "Jeonghan, get Chan in the car first. Seokmin, call Jaehyun and stay with them"

The two nodded, taking Chan out.

Hoseok looked at Soonyoung. "Soons, you got that bullet?"

"Bullet?"

Hoseok rose an eyebrow, pulling out his gun.

A light bulb lit up above Soonyoung's head. "Oh! That bullet!" Soonyoung chuckled, rummaging something in his pocket.

Taehyung pulled out his dagger. "What's the plan?" He looked at Seungcheol.

Seungcheol pulled out his gun. "Kill the bastard and get Seungkwan" He said, running to the hallway.

Suddenly the door broke down making the rest of the members freeze.

"Put your hands in the—......air?"

Jin stepped forward, raising his hands. "It's not what it looks like Officer Ken, I swear!"

🔷

Seungcheol managed to spot Jungkook chasing Seunghan in the maze of hallways.

"Seungcheol!"

Seungcheol glanced back. "Jisoo?!"

"You think I'm gonna let Seunghan get away?" Jisoo said. "Nu uh b*tch. I'm not letting him get Seungkwan that easily"

"Then let's go get him"

"Right back at ya!" They heard a familiar voice yell from behind.

"Minghao?!"

Minghao managed to catch up with the two. "Come on slowfolks!" He yelled, throwing a dagger as it missed Seunghan by a step.

"Damnit!" Minghao yelled in anger, stomping his feet.

Seungcheol ran past Minghao and took a swift turn whereas he saw Seunghan running to the backyard.

"Where's Jungkook?"

Jisoo appeared behind him. "F*ck, looks like Seunghan's got a back up plan all along" He muttered, looking at the black car at the end of the backyard.

Seungcheol pressed his watch. "Team HYBE! WHERE ARE YOU!? We need you ASAP!" He practically yelled, as he ran passed the bushes and plants of the backyard.

He heard winces from the other line.

"Look up dumdum"

The trio did look up, as a loud sound blocked their ears.

"WHO BROUGHT THE HELICOPTER?!?!" Jisoo yelled while still running after the man.

"HOSEOK HYUNG I'M GUESSING!!" Minghao yelled back.

And just as said, the sunshine agent's head popped up from the driver's seat, another head popping out from the other side.

Seungcheol squinted his eyes. "Jungkook!"

"I never fail a mission 'ya know" Jungkook winked, jumping off the helicopter when Hoseok flew them lower.

And in one dive into the air, Jungkook stretched his hands out, in hopes of grabbing Seunghan before the psychotic man can enter the black car.

The trio widen their eyes.