7

"Take that!" Soonyoung yelled, knocking another row of guards.

Jun and Wonwoo were fighting back to back, a bit far from where Soonyoung is.

"He's weird" Jun murmured, stabbing another guard.

"Something's up" Wonwoo agreed.

Soonyoung smiled creepily as he round kick another row of guards and dusted off his pants. "Well, I think that was all of them" He laughed. "You done Woozi?"

Jihoon panted as he pulled out his dagger from the now dead guard's chest. "Yeah" He looked at Soonyoung blankly, then rose an eyebrow. "How are you not sweating one bit?"

Soonyoung chuckled. "Years of—" He quickly stopped himself, shaking his head. "I mean, I don't really sweat that easily"

Jihoon eyed him suspiciously. 'Kwon Soonyoung, what are you hiding?'

The duo saw Jun and Wonwoo walking towards them, Jeonghan and Jisoo behind them.

"I think we already knocked out all the guards" Jeonghan said rather proudly, smiling as he looked at Jisoo who rolled his eyes.

"We haven't found the owner of this huge ass mansion though" Soonyoung tilted his head, just as they received a a call from the '97 hacker team.

"Seems like the owner isn't home yet" They heard Minghao talk. "According to DK, he's a businessman. We haven't seen his picture though, he can't seem to find it"

"Ahh, so that's his cover" Soonyoung chuckled.

"Leader-nim, how are doing up there?" Jisoo asked, placing a finger on his ear piece.

"Boo is making a move, the room's laser beamed and he's the only one small enough to go in"

"Put trust in him leader-nim, he's been doing that for years" Seokmin said.

"Huh?"

Soonyoung coughed.

"Nothing" Seokmin said again.

"Whoa whoa, leader-nim! He's got it!" Hansol yelled.

"WHAT?!"

🔷

Seungcheol quickly turned around and peeked into the room to see Seungkwan already in front of the painting, the red lasers gone.

Seungkwan took the painting as he walked out of the room with ease, a small smug smile on his face.

He tossed the painting to Hansol and Chan. "And that's how you do it" He said.

"Let's get back yeah?"

"Negative, the owner just arrived" Mingyu spoke in the ear piece.

"What?"

🔷

The 6 froze upon hearing a car door shut, followed by a voice.

The door opened, revealing the owner to this huge mansion, and the one who stole the famous painting.

"Jung Hoseok?!"

The famous agent with a bright smile stood in front of them. Two men in black suits behind him.

"Hey boys!" Hoseok chirped, peeking behind them. "Where are the other 6?"

"Cut the bullsh*t, why did you steal the painting?" Jihoon asked, pointing a dagger at the tip of Hoseok's chin.

Hoseok chuckled. "Slow down little stingray, let me explain" He said, pushing Jihoon's hand away as the two men behind him took off their glasses.

"Namjoon and Yoongi hyung?!"