55

"Hansol...."

"Oh no"

"Vernon......"

"Oh boy"

"CHWE!!!!!"

Seungcheol rose from the couch. "What did that American do this time??"

"At this rate I don't wanna know" Wonwoo shook his head with a sigh.

Just then Seungkwan came down the stairs with a face of fury and a hair of..........purple?

Seokmin and Soonyoung gasped in unison, sitting up from laying on the couch in sync. "Seungkwan?!"

"Where's that motherf*cker?!" Seungkwan yelled, stomping the rest of the way to the living room.

"Whoa whoa whoa, hold on little bear" Jeonghan approached the younger male and held him by the shoulders. "Tell me what's going on"

"HANSOL DYED MY HAIR WHILE I WAS ASLEEP!!" Seungkwan yelled, his ears turning red with rage.

Just then the door of the dorm opened and Jisoo and Hansol stepped in.

"Hey hey hey—"

"YOU!!!!" Seungkwan yelled once again, grabbing Hansol by the collar. "You f*cking did this!!!" He said, pointing at his hair.

Jisoo passed by them with a confused face. "What—"

"I'll tell you later" Jeonghan whispered.

Jisoo nodded slowly, watching Seungkwan now pinning Hansol down the floor.

🔷

Mingyu sighed. "There, happy?"

Seungcheol nodded with his chin up high. "Yep, thanks Gyu. You can go now"

Mingyu rolled his eyes, making his way out of the room.

Jisoo walked in as well. "Oh, what's.....that?"

"Got a new video game set" Seungcheol exclaimed with delight. "Wanna join? I got another computer"

"Oh.......sure I guess" Jisoo shrugged. "But, aren't we supposed to be getting ready for the mission?"

Seungcheol nodded. "They haven't replied yet" He muttered.

Jisoo pursed his lips. "Cheol, I don't think this plan of yours isn't gonna work, it's been 36 hours and they still haven't sent a letter of reply"

"Just.....give it time Shua. They'll reply, I'm sure of it. No mafia can resist it" He said, turning on the computers.

Jisoo looked at him with sad eyes, sitting down on the chair beside the older. "Speaking of mafia, did you know Jeonghan was the son of one?"

Seungcheol stayed silent for awhile, before nodding slowly. "Yeah.......he..... he told me about it"

Jisoo looked at Seungcheol silently as the leader began clicking on the keyboard.

He looked at the viewers, sighing heavily. "The rescue chapter is reaching soon, I promise"

"Who are you talking to Shua?" Seungcheol asked, taking off his headphones.

"Oh, no one" Jisoo chuckled.

🔷

"Sunoo! Steady your aim at the target!"

"I'm trying!"

"Niki! Block the swing, not dodge it"

"Sorry!"