✨ Dimension Travel (5/5)

25K special chapter!!

When Chan stepped out of the machine, he expected to be in some city, house or whatever.

What he didn't expect was to be met with water and sand.

"The fudge?!" He yelped, almost hesitant to step out of the machine.

But when he spotted something moving by the water, his curiosity got the best of him as he ran towards the water.

He squinted his eyes, the moving figure too far away. His eyes then landed on a nearby pier.

With nothing else to do, Chan made his way to the pier.

🔷

Upon arriving at the wooden pier, he walked to the end of it and got a better glimpse of the moving creature.

He gasped. "No way! Is that a mermaid?!"

Said moving creature swam up the surface, water splashing everywhere including Chan himself.

"Ack!"

"Oh my! I'm so sorry!"

"See what you did Kwannie!"

Chan blinked his eyes open. "O-Oh"

Because right upon the water in front of him, was a pink-haired Seungkwan with a light blue tail and a blonde haired Hansol with a pastel green tail.

"I'm so sorry Mister!" Seungkwan apologized.

"No, it's okay" Chan shook his head. "But, hold on a second. You're mermaids??"

"Mer-mans actually" Hansol corrected.

"Cool" He breathed out.

"So sorry for splashing you Mister" Seungkwan said, swimming forward. "To make it up to you, how 'bout diving in with us??"

Chan widened his eyes. "Uhm, as much as I really want to. I can't breath underwater, since I'm.....human"

"Oh! That'll be easy!" Hansol exclaimed. "Come, dive in. I'll take care of it"

"You sure??"

The blonde merman nodded.

Chan rose an eyebrow, but nevertheless stood up on his two feet.

"If you say so"

The two nodded, swimming aside.

Chan took a deep breath before diving right in.

As he felt his clothes get wet, he heard a voice.

"There. You can breath now Mister"

Chan opened his eyes, meeting the two in front of him.

Hansol tilted his head. "Go on....."

Chan then opened his mouth.

It was then he felt breathing normally underwater.

"Woah......" Chan said.

Seungkwan grinned. "Excellent!! Now you can come with us!!" He exclaimed as he and Hansol grabbed one of Chan's wrist and pulled him deeper into the water.

"Where are we going?!" Chan yelped.

"To our home! We want you to meet our hyungs!!" Hansol said.