✨ Dimension Travel (4/5)

23K special chapter!!

Sir Tablo cleared his throat. "So next would be....."

"Us" Seungcheol raised his hand, with Minghao and Mingyu behind him.

"Tell me later 'kay?" Jun said to his boyfriend.

Minghao smiled. "As long as you'll tell me yours" He booped his nose before entering the time machine.

The doors closed then opened minutes later as the trio got out of the machine.

Minghao widened his eyes. "Oh my god" He whispered.

"Among all places, why here??" Mingyu muttered.

Seungcheol sighed. "C'mon, the mall pretty much looks the same as here as ours" He said as the trio crossed the street and into the mall.

To say, it pretty looked much the same as the mall in their universe.

"Are you sure we traveled to another universe?" Minghao whispered.

Seungcheol nodded. "I'm sure as.........oh my god, is that Jeonghan?" He gasped, running.

"H-Hey!!" Minghao and Mingyu yelled as they chased after their hyung who disappeared into the crowd.

Seungcheol approached of who he assumed to be Jeonghan. But upon getting closer, he saw the figure took off their hoodie, revealing.....long black hair?

It was then that he saw the figure turned around that he realized.....it was Jeonghan.

More like a female version of Jeonghan.

"Holy sh*t......" Seungcheol whispered a little too loud.

The girl turned around. "Uhm.....hello. Do I know you by any chance??"

Seungcheol shook his head. "No, but.....would it hurt if I asked for your name?"

"Oh" The girl blushed. "I'm Hana. Yoon Hana"

He smiled. "Choi Seungcheol" He bowed lightly, taking Jeonghan's right hand. "Quite to say, you look just like my lover"

"Oh, you don't say??" Hana giggled.

"Yeah, although he's a boy. But he looks just like you"

"Huh, I wonder how I'd look like as a boy" Hana wondered.

"Here, lemme—"

Seungcheol was cut off when he was kicked to the ground.

"What are you doing to my friend, you pervert!!"

Seungcheol groaned in pain, just as Minghao and Mingyu arrived. "Hyung.......are you—"

"You tell your friend not to be such a pervert would 'ya?!"