23

"And that's for today everyone! Good job!"

The 13 members sighed in relief as they changed back to their normal clothes.

"Hey Ji!"

Jihoon groaned as he turned around.

Soonyoung walked up to him with a grin. "C'mon, a deal's a deal" He said, holding up a paper bag.

Jihoon grumbled under his breath, snatching the paper bag before going into the dorm first.

Jeonghan furrowed his eyebrows as the rest entered the dorm. "Soon, what is up with you two?"

"Oh, nothing" Soonyoung shrugged as he sat on the couch. "It's just that I had a little bet with Jihoon at our date last night and let's just say......he's kinda easily fooled" He smirked at the end.

"Oh gosh, what bet did you two do?" Seungcheol asked.

"I said if I can make him kiss me, he'll wear a jumper that he's never ever worn since he was 5"

Wonwoo choked on the water he was drinking. "Soonyoung, what the f*ck?!"

"How did you made him kiss you?!" Jun yelled.

"Mmmm, destiny happened"

The two was at the carnival, trying to win a prize from a game booth.

The game was easy really, you just need to pass 15 pieces of paper with your lips with a time limit of 2 minutes.

They could've chosen any game but they chose this. Why? It's because the winner gets a huge set of meat.

So far, it was going well, they managed to get 8 pieces of paper in a minute as a crowd starter to gather.

But upon passing the last paper with the time ticking of 15 seconds, the paper from Jihoon's lips fell just as his lips crashed against Soonyoung's.

The crowd screamed in either laughter or something else.

But two things roamed Jihoon's mind.

One, 'F*ck, I kissed him'. Two, 'Aish, I lost the bet'

"And time's up!" The one in charge of the game booth yelled. "You didn't manage the place the last paper in, but you still got 15 all in total. Congratulations!"

"Ah, so that's why I saw this" Jeonghan came in from the kitchen, holding the said meat set.

"Yep, that's the one" Soonyoung said. "Oh, and before you ask, we won that for all of us"

"Nice" Mingyu exclaimed, rising to his feet as he began to help Jeonghan with grilling it.

"I'm surprised you manage to make Jihoon play the game with you" Jun mumbled.

"What can I say? I'm Kwon Soonyoung"

They heard footsteps by the stairs as the group looked up to see Jihoon.

Their jaws' dropped (except for Soonyoung, who was smirking), seeing Jihoon wear a jumper along with his yellow tshirt.

"Soonyoung, this only for 3 hours right?"

"Yep! Three hours and you can take it off" Soonyoung said.

Jihoon grumbled something under his breath as he sat on the vacant space between Seungcheol and Jun.

The two eyed him up and down.

"And you said you hate them" Seungcheol whispered.

"Shut up" Jihoon grumbled.

*click!*

"Wonwoo! I saw that!!" Jihoon shouted.

Wonwoo laughed, closing his phone. "Sorry Ji, the picture's already been taken"

"Just wait 'till I get my hands on you" Jihoon growled, standing up.

Wonwoo widen his eyes, abruptly standing up as he sprinted upstairs, just as Jihoon followed behind him.

Seungcheol laughed. "Ji and Won has never been this active" He said.

"I'm surprised Wonwoo hyung runs" Chan said, crossing his arms.

Jisoo looked at Seokmin. "Hey, by the way, Seok"

"Hmm?"

"Where did you three go after the argument at breakfast?"

Seokmin gulped. "U-Uh......somewhere"

"We were so worried you were out all day" Mingyu said. "Jisoo was worried sick he was actually gonna find you guys if you haven't arrived in time"

"Jisoo?" Seokmin rose an eyebrow.

Jisoo looked away.

"Man, he's been worrying for you all day" Mingyu chuckled. "Shua hyung, are you sure you don't like Seokmin?"

"S-Shut up" Jisoo stammered.

"Ooh~ You didn't deny it" Minghao teased.

"Jisoo and Seokmin sitting on the tree~" Hansol sang.

"K-I-S-S-I-N-G" The rest laughed.

Jisoo rolled his eyes. "Since when did you know that song? That's an English song"

"Hansol taught us a few words" Seungkwan said, chuckling.

🔷

12 AM

Jun woke up due to Soonyoung shaking him.

"Let's go" He mouthed.

Jun nodded, rubbing his eyes open as he went down.

He quickly changed into some black pants and a grey long sleeved shirt as the two slipped out of their room.

Reaching at the lobby, they were met with Jeonghan, Seokmin and Seungkwan dressed in the same clothing style: dark.

"Let's go?"

Jun nodded, putting his gun on safety as it placed it in his holster. "Let's go"

The 5 left the building soon after.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Of course Seok"