15

"JIHOON!"

Seungcheol rose to his feet, about to chase after the shorter but Jeonghan's hand on his wrist stopped him.

"Cheol.....let him be.....I think he still needs time" Jeonghan said.

Seungcheol frowned, looking at Jeonghan. "Sorry for the sudden confession" He said, scratching his nape.

Jeonghan giggled. "It's okay Cheol....But I think I should head back in now" He said. "You should too"

"But Jihoon.....and Soonyoung hasn't arrived either"

"They'll be fine. They're not children anymore Cheol" Jeonghan said.

Seungcheol sighed. "Fine" He huffed out as he let the younger pull him towards their bedroom.

Jeonghan pushed the door open, the night lamp on to reveal Seokmin hidden in Jisoo's chest, their legs tangled.

The two chuckled, Jeonghan snapping a pic for blackmail purposes.

🔷

During midnight, Jeonghan shifted from the left side to the right, his eyes fluttering open a bit to see Jisoo sleeping peacefully.

Even in his sleepy state, he immediately spotted something wrong.

Where's Seokmin?

He sat up, looking at Jisoo's bed only to see him alone.

He furrowed his eyebrows, but went back to bed anyways.

'He probably went to his room'

He yawned, about to fall back to sleep when he suddenly heard a vase shatter in the hallway.

He shot his eyes open, rising from his bed as he slowly walked out of the bedroom with his dagger in hand.

He slowly took each step as light as a feather, his eyes scanning the dark hallways with only one window giving moonlight.

His eyes widened when he noticed the broken vase wasn't the cause of an intruder. It was the cause of Lee Seokmin. Yes, he recognized those black Converse. And only one of them owns those kind of shoes. Seokmin and Seokmin only.

He watched carefully as Seokmin quickly sweeped out the broken pieces before making his way down.

With furrowed eyebrows, Jeonghan followed him down, shocked upon seeing Soonyoung and Seungkwan dressed in black too like Seokmin.

"What took you so long Seok?" Soonyoung asked.

"The vase broke, I can't just leave it" Seokmin said, putting a gun in his holster. "C'mon let's go, that man would be grumbling about us being late" He said, unlocking the door.

"It's in the alleyway right? By the park?" Seungkwan asked.

"Yep"

Once the three left, Jeonghan immediately rushed back into their bedroom, changing into some black sweatpants and black hoodie, grabbing his phone, motorcycle keys and combat boots, rushing down.

When he arrived at the ground floor he made his way down to the basement parking lot without getting caught by anyone.

He grabbed the keys from his hoodie pocket and turned on the motorcycle's engine, soon driving off into the night.

But upon passing by the building, he accidentally made eye contact with someone.

"Jeonghan?"

"Hoseok hyung......" Jeonghan gulped as he zoomed past him.

The wind brushed Hoseok's clothes as he watched Jeonghan drive deeper into the night.

"F*ck, f*ck, f*ck"

🔷
( ⚠️ TW: gore, blood ⚠️ )

Jeonghan soon arrived at park, his feet passing each alleway nearby until he stopped on one, immediately recognizing the voices of Seokmin, Soonyoung and Seungkwan.

"Your group are really something huh? First you try to buy Soonyoung's company and then you payed a criminal to do these crimes to attract us, and now you're threatening us?" He heard Seokmin chuckle after that. "Your boss is really that of a coward?"

The man in front of them scowled. "Look here kiddos, one stab and you're all done"

"How funny" Seungkwan snorted. "We have 5 daggers hidden in our clothes, 2 guns in our holsters each fully-loaded with bullets that can kill you and poison you at the same time. And look carefully who's outnumbered" He smugly smirked.

Soonyoung smiles sinisterly, twirling the dagger in his hand. "Your group is the 3rd powerful among the underground, us being first" He chuckled as he pointed the dagger at him. "What makes you think you can beat us? Even the 2nd powerful is terrified of us"

"Perhaps your boss needs to have another head sent to his office" Seokmin crossed his arms.

Jeonghan looked at them with horrified eyes, his pupils shaking in fear. 'This can't be.....no, it can't'

The man glared at them before shooting a bullet towards Seungkwan.

But he easily dodged them before unexpectedly shooting a bullet to the man's arm.

The man clutched his arm in pain, blood seeping out.

Soonyoung pulled out his gun and shot him in the leg, sending the man down to the ground.

Seokmin remove the safety from his gun, taking a step to the man who was already in pain.

"You're all evil!" The man shouted.

Seokmin chuckled, before his face darkened as he aimed the gun on his forehead. "The Devil's little minions" He said, pulling the trigger.

Jeonghan stepped back, tears in his eyes as he fell down on his bottom, clutching his hair tightly.

13-year-old Jeonghan shaked in fear as he watched his older brother fall to the ground, blood seeping out from his left chest.

"Jeonghannie, run" His mother pleaded.

Jeonghan shook his head. "I-I'm not l-leaving you b-behind"

"Jeonghan, just run, we'll follow behind" His father said, touching their foreheads together. "I love you, now go"

Jeonghan looked at his parents, complying as he rose to his feet and ran. Not until he heard a gunshot.

He stopped, looking back to see his mother collapsed on the ground.

"You will never find him. Never!" He could hear his father yell.

The man with a gun chuckled. "We'll see about that, Yoon"

Jeonghan watched with wide eyes as the man shot his father right on the forehead.

It was the most traumatizing day that would haunt him forever.

Jeonghan wiped the tears off his eyes, rising to his feet as peeked at the alleyways, only spotting multiple men putting the dead body away.

He turned his heel, crossing the street to where his motorcycle was parked when he suddenly heard someone call him.

"Jeonghan hyung?"

Jeonghan sniffled as he turned around, seeing a wide-eyed Seokmin, Soonyoung and Seungkwan.

Jeonghan wiped the remaining tears on his face.

"So.....you're really ****** huh?"