19

Seokmin entered the tall building with the name 🅛.🅢🅚 on huge letters on top.

As he fixed his jacket, he was greeted with the employees.

"Good afternoon Mr. Lee"

"Where's my secretary?" Seokmin asked immediately.

"H-He's in your office sir" The receptionist answered.

Seokmin nodded, entering the elevator as he went up.

He tapped his shoe against the floor, until the elevator doors slid open and he stepped out.

He entered a room with a black door with no hesitantion.

"Kim Seungmin!"

"S-Sir, L-Lee, you're here" His secretary bowed at him before pushing his specs up. "I-I was just adjusting y-your today's schedule-"

"Adjust? Why? Is there meetings I am not aware of?"

"N-No sir. Actually I was just about to call y-you but s-since you're here" Seungmin paused to clear his throat. "I would like to inform you that you have meeting with Ohm Enterprises in 30 minutes"

"Oh is that so?" Seokmin rose an eyebrow.

Seungmin nodded. "They want to make a deal of joining forces together. S-Something like that"

Seokmin chuckled darkly. "Has the CEO finally realized he's pathetic little company has gone bankrupt?" He then looked at his secretary. "Oh, and great acting Seungmin-ah, it's been awhile since I last saw it"

Seungmin chuckled whilst his head was hung down before looking at him with a smirk. "You know me all to well Boss" He said, taking off his specs, his stuttering facade gone.

"Of course" Seokmin smirked back. "You're one loyal person to me, I can never treat you like a stranger"

Seokmin approached his desk. "Anything lately?"

"Well, 5 packages arrived" Seungmin said, opening a cabinet drawer and pulling out 5 boxes stacked up, putting it down at the black desk.

"Oh? From whom?" Seokmin asked, opening one of them.

Seungmin sighed, throwing a dagger towards a picture pinned on the corkboard.

Seokmin looked up and saw the dagger landing on a picture of someone.

"Him?"

Seungmin nodded.

"That guy is really back from America huh?"

"He's a stubborn man Boss, stubborn as a rock" He snickered.

Seokmin looked down at the box, opening the lid and furrowing his eyes in confusion, pulling out the necklace inside it.

It was golden one with a amethyst pendant, his birthstone.

He looked down at the box to see a card.

ᴅᴇᴀʀ ꜱᴇᴏᴋᴍɪɴ,

𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝟻 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎, 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢? 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 ;)

𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢, 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚐𝚒𝚏𝚝. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔, 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕 𝚌𝚞𝚣 𝙸'𝚖 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝙶𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚓𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜.