✨ Dimension Travel (1/5)

20K special chapter!!

THANK YOU FOR THE 20K READS!!

"Hey guys! We got another mission!" Seungcheol exclaimed as he entered the dorm.

"Cool! What is it this time hyung?" Chan asked, practically jumping.

Seungcheol chuckled. "Well, remember that cat statue that can hypnotize minds?"

The group nodded.

"Well, the same person who made that artifact, has made some kind of time machine recently that can basically bring you into a different universe"

"Let me guess, it was stolen and they want us to retrieve it?" Jihoon asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Nope! Even better! They want us to test it!" Seungcheol said with a gummy smile.

The other 12 jaws' dropped.

"We'll what?!" Jeonghan was the first to react, grabbing his boyfriend's collar and shaking him like crazy. "Are you out of your mind?!"

"YOU F*CKING AGREED?!" Jisoo reacts next, ready to attack the leader when his boyfriend stopped him from doing so.

"I thought you might enjoy it!!" Seungcheol reasoned once he was let go from Jeonghan's grasp.

"I dunno, sounds kinda fun" Hansol shrugged.

Seungkwan and Chan glared at him.

"All right, how about this. All hands in favor of testing this?"

Seungcheol himself raised a hand, so as Jun, Soonyoung, Wonwoo, Jihoon, Minghao, Seokmin and Hansol.

Mingyu crossed his arms, eyeing his boyfriend.

Wonwoo chuckled. "C'mon, we like adventure now don't we?"

Soonyoung eyed his boyfriend. "Uhh what?"

Jihoon looked at him innocently. "Is there a problem?"

"No, nothing" Soonyoung shook his head.

"Well, the vote settles it then. We're testing the machine" Seungcheol grinned, eyeing Jeonghan and Jisoo who gritted their teeth.

🔷

"Excellent! Thank you once again for your cooperation Seventeen" The inventor thanked.

"It's no problem Sir......."

"Tablo"

"Sir Tablo" Seungcheol smiled, his gums showing.

"Splendid! Now I don't think all 13 of you can enter, BUT, you can go in by three's"

"Great! We'll split up then" Seungcheol said, turning around.

"I wanna be with Seungkwan and Soonyoung hyung!" Seokmin exclaimed, already having the two by his sides.

Hansol eyed Jihoon and Jisoo. "Well, if our boyfriends are pairing up, might as well be the same for us"

Jisoo sighed. "I guess I have no other choice"

"I'm down for it" Jihoon nodded casually.

Seungcheol held Jeonghan's hand. "You wanna group with me?"

Jeonghan looked at him for a second before shaking his head with a smile. "I think I'm gonna pair up with Wonu and Jun for this one" He said, walking over to them.