🎄 Christmas Chaos (1/2)

a special xmas update for you guys  thank you for reading this book 💗

🎄 Special Christmas Update!!

"Can someone tell me what the fudge happened to the chocolate cake I bought? Why isn't it in the fridge?!" Jeonghan bursted in to their living room.

"There was chocolate cake?" Chan widened his eyes.

"Of course! I bought it in advance so we didn't have to rush to buy it on Christmas Eve"

Suddenly the BooSeokSoon trio widened their eyes. "Ahhh, so that was for Christmas Eve" Seokmin muttered.

"Guys......What did you do?" Jihoon asked, eyeing Jeonghan was glaring hard.

"I might not have eaten the cake...." Soonyoung started.

"And we might now have joined in and got carried away and finished it all" Seokmin and Seungkwan smiled sheepishly.

The three looked at the Jeonghan who was fuming. "You three......"

"Run!" Seokmin yelled before the three ran past him in an incredible speed the others hadn't seen before.

"That was a fast run" Hansol muttered as they all watch Jeonghan chase after them.

"Now why would Jeonghan hyung buy a cake one week early?" Jun asked.

"That's an interesting question that we may not know the answer of" Jihoon replied, smacking his head afterwards.

"Ouch!" Jun yelped.

Just then the doors bursted open and Seungcheol and Mingyu came in.

"Done with the mission so soon?" Minghao rose an eyebrow.

"Psh, it was easy" Mingyu said as he approached his boyfriend who was occupied with his phone. "Hi bub" He greeted, reaching for his lips as Wonwoo kissed him as a reflex, his eyes still glued to the phone.

"Hey" He finally took his eyes off the phone to look at his boyfriend. "You guys done?"

"Mhm" Mingyu nodded.

"Okay, now where's my boyfriend?" Seungcheol asked, taking off his coat.

Jisoo's eyes wandered in a direction as Seungcheol saw this and sighed.

"I'll calm him down, hold on" He said, jogging his way upstairs.

🎄

The day before Christmas and the boys had an OT13 mission. And it's been awhile so most likely their teamwork as an agent won't sync up this time.

And to say the mission almost came into a crashing fail but luckily Hansol and Jihoon saved their asses before any one of them got killed. But that doesn't mean the savior didn't get injured in the process.

"I told you to go behind me when I attack" Jun sighed.

Seungkwan glanced at him. "How was I suppose to know what you're gonna do? You're so unpredictable"

"I was holding a nunchuk Kwan! You could've gotten hurt"

"Well if only you didn't let that weapon of yours go and had the enemy use it for their advantage, we could've succeeded in one piece" Seungkwan scowled.

"Kwan, enough. Your boyfriend is injured for goodness sake" Jisoo sighed.

Seungkwan glared at the older before making his way to Hansol who sat on the couch with Jihoon.