✨ Dimension Travel (Alternate Ending)

27K special chapter!!

"Sorry, but he's our Channie. Get your own"

Chan instantly turned around. "Hyungs!"

The three oldest of Seventeen stood behind Chan.

"C'mon Chan, let's go home" Jeonghan smiled, reaching out his hand.

Chan smiled. "Hyungs..." He reached out his hand but before he could get a grasp of Jeonghan's hand, a powerful force pulled him to the water.

"CHAN!!"

Minghao lowered his arm as Chan was now in Mingyu and Seungcheol's hold.

"He's ours now" Jisoo stuck his tongue out to the human.

Jisoo fumed. "Not if I get a hold of him" He said, diving right into the water.

The mermans swam back in surprise, as the water calmed down and Jisoo was nowhere to be seen.

"Where did he go?" Hansol asked.

Just then, they saw a head pop out from the water and grabbed Chan unexpectedly.

"Guys!!" Jisoo yelled as Jeonghan and Seungcheol were already waiting by the rocks and pulled them out as quickly as possible.

"Come on!!" Seungcheol yelled as the 4 of them ran towards the time machine.

But before they could enter the time machine, their only transport back to their home was on fire.

Chan turned around, seeing Seokmin lower his flaming hand, now standing in his two legs, the others stepping out of the water as well.

"You will not bring Lee Chan home" Seokmin said, taking a step forward.

"He's ours now" Jeonghan grinned evilly, as he disappeared in a blue light and in a blink, he appeared behind Chan, putting him in a headlock.

"You little—" Jeonghan wasn't able to finish his sentence as he attacked his other self, removing his grasp from Chan.

Chan fell to his kness, gasping for air.

"Cheol! The button!" Jisoo yelled, catching Chan.

Seungcheol clumsily took the button out of his pocket. "Han, c'mon! Before they the reach us"

Jeonghan kicked his other self in the stomach before gathering with the three.

"Let's go home" Seungcheol said as he glared at the other him before he pressed the button.

"Not so fast"

As the bright light surrounded them, Wonwoo and Mingyu pulled Chan away from the three as the light became brighter.

"Chan!!" The three yelled but before Jisoo can grab him, they disappeared.

Chan widened his eyes. "No......."

"Tsk tsk tsk, you're leaving us so soon Channie-ah?" Mingyu said with a sickening sweet smile, caressing his face as Chan flinched back.

"C'mon boys, let's get back underwater" Seungcheol commanded as the rest that was on land walked into the water.

Just as Wonwoo and Mingyu were about to dive in, Chan has managed to to break free as he began to ran.

But before he could reach a mile, a hand covered his mouth, sending him into unconsciousness.

Seungkwan smirked as he slowly removed his hand, watching as Chan fell into his arms.

"Aigoo, don't worry our Channie, we'll make you feel at home" He said, as he brought Chan down to the water with the others.

🔷

"WE HAVE TO GO BACK!!" Jeonghan yelled, tears streaming down his face like a waterfall as he continued to wail.

Sir Tablo combed back his hair with his hand in frustration. "I-I can fix it. W-We can go back—"

"It's hopeless" Seungcheol said, tears falling non-stop. "They're probably deep in the waters by now"

"So that's it?! Our Chan is gone?!" Seungkwan sobbed, as Hansol held him tighter.

"It's all my fault" Jisoo cried. "I-I could've hold him tighter, he would be here with us!!"

Jun wiped his tears as he looked at his boyfriend who was smiling. "Y-Yah, has the word not sink in or what? Why are you still smiling?"

Minghao sighed. "Uhm you guys," He caught their attention as he pulled something out from his pocket.

"I have an idea"

uhhhh, surprise?
(no, there's no continuation, this is the very last 🤪)