37

Hansol opened his eyes to the sound of ruckus happening downstairs.

He let out a yawn as he climbed off his bed. "Kwan??"

He opened his eyes, seeing Seungkwan's bed tidy.

'Huh weird.......He doesn't tidy his bed before breakfast. Doesn't he usually do it AFTER??'

"Hyungs???" Hansol entered. "Chan??"

The sight in front of him made his eyes widen.

"Hyung!?"

Jisoo and Jeonghan were arguing, Minghao and Mingyu as well. Also Jihoon, Wonwoo and Jun. Not to mention Chan and Seungcheol were close to ripping each other's throat. And the BooSeokSoon trio were nowhere to be found.

"Hyungs?!" Hansol yelled on the top his lungs, silencing everyone.

"Where the BooSeokSoon?"

"You haven't seen it huh?" Jeonghan said, his voice lowered down.

"Chan took it, remember?" Mingyu said.

"The what?" Hansol asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

Seungcheol nudged at Chan, who gave an eye roll back at him as he passed the folded paper to the American.

He unfolded it and began to read what was it in.

To Vernon:

Hansolieeee, I'm sorry :(

Me, Seokmin hyung and Soonyoung hyung have to go, it's for your own safety

Don't forget me okay? I'll be sad
if you do

Hansol, honestly, you're the best thing that has ever happened to me. Really, I mean that. I appreciate the things you do for me until it came to a point that I......like you.

Yes, I like you Sollie, very much.

Stay safe with the other hyungs and Chan okay? Love 'ya :)

From your bestie,
Boo Seungkwan, a.k.a your Boo ;)

Tears fell on the paper Hansol held, as he looked up, seeing the rest of the group staring at him.

"This is what you're arguing about?" He asked, his voice cracking.

"Hansol—"

"This is f*cking bullsh*t!" He yelled, throwing the paper to ground. "They're f*cking pranking us! They're not leaving us! T-They promised they won't leave!"

Chan picked up the paper.

"Look at their closets and drawers Hansol!" Jisoo yelled back, walking towards him. "They! Left! Us!" He spat with each word, his eyes narrowing down the younger's.

"N-No, t-they're not—"

"They did" Seungcheol said, his knuckles turning white from how tight his fist was clenched. "The CEO told me they terminated the contract"

"Then how about our idol image?" Hansol asked, tears still falling.

"They're using AI" Seungcheol said, his eyes glistening. "And they're using someone else's voice for the three of them"

Hansol shook his head. "N-No....."

1 step back.....2 steps........

Hansol muttered more incoherent words as he ran out of their dorm.