20

"Rise and shine buttercups!!" Jeonghan chirped. "Today's the day! So come on! We have an early schedule!"

Silence.

The 2nd oldest agent sighed. "WAKE UP EVERYONE!! WE DROP IT LIKE!....."

"HOT! HOT HOT!" He heard tired yells from different rooms.

"Yeah we feelin' so hot!" Mingyu came in with a messy hair, a yawn following afterwards.

"Come on you guys! I'm super duper excited!" Jeonghan squealed, practically, pushing Mingyu down to his seat before putting a plate of pancakes in front of him.

"Chocolate, cinnamon or strawberry?" The older asked.

"Chocolate please" Mingyu yawned again, this time covering his mouth.

Jeonghan slid the plastic bottle of syrup towards Mingyu, the tall agent catching before it goes over the table.

Soon, Minghao and Seokmin entered.

"What's got Hyung so hyped up today?" Minghao yawned.

"Today's is the MV Shooting remember?"

"Oh right" Minghao mumbled, ruffling his (now) red hair as the two sat beside Mingyu.

"Can't wait~" A brown-haired Seungkwan sang with a blonde-haired Soonyoung behind him.

"Good morning hyungs" Chan came in all fully dressed, his hair still a bit wet.

Jeonghan looked at him, raising an eyebrow in confusion.

"I was already wearing my clothes when you called" Chan said, sitting on his chair as Jeonghan handed him, Minghao, Seokmin, Soonyoung and Seungkwan plates of pancakes.

"Wow, the maknae is first up?" Jisoo yawned coming in. "That's a first"

"Morning Shua" Jeonghan smiled, handing him a plate before the (slightly) younger made his way to his seat.

There was a small grumble as the members looked at the door to see Jihoon with an annoyed face.

"Good morning Ji—"

"It's not a good morning to me" Jihoon grumbled, marching his way to his seat located between Seungcheol and Soonyoung (at first Jihoon's permanent seat spot was between Jisoo and Seungcheol, but in the end, Jisoo pleaded Soonyoung to switch seats with him so he could uh....you know, sit beside Seokmin *wink wink*)

"Hey Ji, bad morning I suppose?" Soonyoung chuckled.

Jihoon snapped his eyes open, looking at Soonyoung with wide, doe eyes.

"Uh....." Jihoon's annoyed face slowly morphed into a soft expression, looking at Soonyoung like a puppy.

Seokmin and Seungkwan looked at each other, winking.

"So, I guess you know what today is?" Seungcheol asked, entering still in his pajamas but his hair neatly combed (unlike with the other agents' hair).

"Mhm, today's the MV shooting for HOT" Chan said.

"Good, it'll be for 2 days, today we're doing the one in set and the second day will be going to a.......desert"

"Wait, a desert?" Minghao's jaw dropped. "You kidding hyung? You must be!"

"No, I'm not" The leader shook his head. "That's what manager-hyung told me"

"Great, just great" Minghao sighed, leaning on the chair.

"But hey, I heard from the manager that the stylist suggested to have you wear contact lenses. You know, the one with a unique color" Seungcheol added.