60

Another 6 months later.......

*thud!*

"The target is on the run. I repeat, the target is on the run" Jun said in the watch, fixing his mask to cover his eyes properly.

Soonyoung stood on the edge of the building, the metal paper on his tiger mask shining in the sunlight. "I spot him. Jisoo, Seokmin, trap him in CROWN street. Mingyu, Minghao, state your location"

"In Run Street"

"Somehow this name of street is kinda weird"

"Gyu, not the time"

Soonyoung squatted down. "Who's wearing green and beige again?"

"That would be us" Seungkwan's voice said.

"Good, take a right to catch him" Soonyoung said.

"On it"

*thump! thump! thump!*

"There he is!" Seungkwan yelled, meeting the man as he tried to grab his ankle but the man kicked it out of his grasp.

"Damnit!" Seungkwan yelled.

Seokmin and Jisoo suddenly came from behind the man, their glittery masks shimmering in the sun.

Seokmin raised his hand to reveal a small device as he threw it to the man running.

It suddenly made a small *click* sound and a long rope appeared, tangling the man's legs as he fell to the ground.

"I got you assh*le!" Jisoo laughed in victory, pinning him down and pulling off his mask to reveal the one and only Seventeen leader.

"You sure about that?"

Suddenly a rope came from above as Seungcheol held on to it, as it flew up along with Seungcheol himself.

"Sh*t" Jun muttered.

"Jeonghan hyung!!!!!!" Seokmin screamed from the top of his lungs.

Jeonghan laughed whilst driving the helicopter far away.

Seungcheol laughed, as Jeonghan brought him to a building where a group of 3 were waiting for him.

Said three (Wonwoo, Jihoon, Chan) clapped their hands upon the leader's arrival.

"Well done Cheol. Well done" Jihoon said.

"Yeah! That was awesome!" Chan exclaimed.

"Not surprised at this rate" Wonwoo shrugged.

Seungcheol let out a chuckle, as Jeonghan landed his helicopter on the building's rooftop and hopped off.

"And time's up in 10........9.........8.......7—"

"AHA!" A figure suddenly cane jumping to them and tackled Seungcheol to the ground.

"SH*T!"

"Nice try hyung" Mingyu smirked, sticking a red sticker on Seungcheol's back.

"No!!!!!!!!!"

*beep-beep, beep-beep*

"YES!!!! WE WON!!!" Mingyu yelled in victory, immediately turning on his mic. "You guys! I did it! We got Seungcheol!"

"Alright!" Minghao cheered, with the rest of the group from below.

"Teamwork makes the dreamwork baby!" Seungkwan jumped around in glee, punching the air while he did so.

"Yes, let's get it!" Hansol exclaimed.

"C'mon, let's head up" Jisoo said.

🔷

"WASSUP LOSERS!" Hansol yelled with a smirk of victory.

Chan rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah, you won this round"

"But we won't go easy on you next time" Jeonghan said, crossing his arms.

Jisoo rolled his eyes. "Look at the team members Han. It's 8 to 5"

"And just like the same old rule, we get to pick another one for our team next game!" Soonyoung exclaimed.

"And we choseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee—"

"CHANNIE-AH!!"

"F*ck" The other 4 muttered.

"YES BABY!!! WOOHOO!!!!" Chan cheered, jumping around, as he immediately ran into Seokmin's arms.

"Hmph, traitor" Wonwoo huffed.

"Don't worry baby, on our next victory, I'll choose ya" Mingyu winked.

Seungcheol laughed, shaking his head. "C'mon gang, we still got a mission to do in about 2 hours" He said, as Jeonghan jumped back into the helicopter.

"Last one to the HYBE Building gets to be the driver" Jeonghan yelled as the helicopter began to turn on.

"Wait for me!!" Jisoo laughed, jumping up to the helicopter with the help of Seungcheol.

"Now how are we supposed to get home?" Chan whined, when suddenly they heard a beep from the road below.

Their spotted a pick up truck with Minghao's head peeking out from the driver's seat window.

"HOP ON! JUST MAKE SURE NOT TO BREAK A BONE!!" He laughed.

"Aw sweet!" Soonyoung exclaimed, running to the edge.

But before he made his jump, he faced Jihoon. "You coming with me Ji?"

"Oh heck yeah I am" Jihoon grinned, running beside Soonyoung.

The tiger agent smiled mischievously as he suddenly jump down unexpectedly, pulling his boyfriend along with him.

Just as the two reached mid-way to their fall, they both pressed a button on their belts as suddenly parachute bags came out from behind their backs, bringing them safely to the ground and surprisingly, into the vehicle's trunk.

Just then, Mingyu and the rest came out from the stairs as one by one they climbed into the trunk.

Jun slipped into the passenger's seat beside Minghao. "All set, let's go Hao"

"On it" Minghao smirked, pressing the accelerator and driving off in full speed into the city roads.

After turning a corner, he spotted the black helicopter just above them.

"There they are" Seungkwan said.

"Step on it Hao!!" Seokmin yelled.

"Well buckle up everyone" Minghao warned as Jun put on his seat belt.

"It's gonna be a bumpy ride" He said, his eyes narrowing as he drove to the fullest speed.

To say it was just an ordinary day for these 13 agents.

The End