50

*ding!*

"Ey! Stop pulling my hair!" Hansol yelled as Jisoo ran out of the elevator first.

Jisoo ignored the him as he ran across the hallways passing by the other dorms because he already saw which dorm the BooSeokSoon was living in. (He saw which dorm the cctv belonged to)

He knocked on the door rapidly, his foot tapping in anticipation.

But as he waited, someone pinched his ear.

"O-Ow! Jihoon!" Jisoo winced as Jihoon pull him down, making his way in front of the door instead.

But Jisoo had better plans and pulled his ankle, making the short agent fall down as well.

Hansol appeared next to the two and breathed out heavily.

"Why...........why are we fighting?" He asked.

"BECAUSE—now to think of it. Why were we pushing each other?" Jisoo asked confused.

Just then, the door swung open.

"Hao, didn't you left like, 5 min—" A familiar male answered the door, his eyes widened at the unexpected guests.

Hansol let out a shaky breath of disbelief. "S-Seungkwanie....."

"Hansol.........." Seungwon breathed out.

"Yo b*tch, have you seen my........" Another familiar male came out behind Seungkwan, as his eyes looked at Hansol then at the duo on the floor.

Jisoo scrambled to stand up. "Seokmin......"

Seokmin choked on air. "Jisoo?!"

"Hey, what's all the ruckus?" The last male appeared, his eyes widening as he met sight with the short agent, still on the floor.

He walked through Seungkwan and Seokmin, making his way in front of Jihoon as he reached out a hand.

"Get up Jihoon"

Jihoon's eyes stayed at his face, as his hand unconsciously raised up, putting it on the male's.

He pulled him up, when suddenly Jihoon engulfed him to a hug.

"S-Soonie....." Jihoon mumbled, closing his eyes and holding him tighter.

The other 4 looked at them before looking at each other.

Hansol smiled at Seungkwan, hugging him tightly as well. "I missed you Boo"

Seungkwan smiled, hugging him back. "Me too Sollie............me too"

"How'd you find us?" Seokmin asked, as Jisoo wrapped an arm on his waist.

The older pouted. "Aren't you gonna give me a kiss?" He said, puckering his lips.

Seokmin blushed. "You still love me huh?"

"Deeply" Jisoo said, whipped.

Seokmin giggled, kissing him on the lips, stunning the American.

"Why are you so shocked? You said you want one right?" Seokmin teased.

Now it was Jisoo's turn to blush. "I-I didn't think you'd take it seriously!"

Seokmin laughed. "So......can we still be together?"

"Yes of course"

*screeeeechhh—*

*thud!*

The 6 turned around and saw Seungcheol already on the floor with Chan, Mingyu behind him. The rest of the group not too far behind him.