5

Ever since Seventeen was formed, the previous 10 membered group had never cooked anything homemade, hence why the kitchen looks too clean.

But now here was Seokmin, Soonyoung and Seungkwan in attempts to make a decent dinner for 13 people.

3 people was easy. But plus 10 more mouths to feed? It's gonna be a bit tricky.

"Let's cook kimchi and gimbap then" Seokmin finally stated, the two agreeing as they set up the needed ingredients.

🔷

Ever since Jeonghan had become an agent at HYBE, he had never eaten anything homemade in all his years in Pledis. He still wondered how'd he survived the years of eating cup ramens and food delivery.

As he reached down the stairs, his nostrils alerted him of a smell he hadn't smelled in years.

"Kimchi???" Jeonghan's eyes furrowed with confusion on his usual emotionless face as he entered kitchen.

"What are you guys doing?" Jeonghan asked the new hired agents.

"Oh! Jeonghan-ssi!" Soonyoung exclaimed. "We were just making dinner" He said, pointing at Seungkwan and Soonyoung who's making gimbap while he was cooking kimchi.

"Dinner? You boys don't have to make dinner. We're perfectly fine with food delivery"

"Come on sunbae-nim, just this once. I promise we'll show you how good this is!" Seokmin practically begged.

Jeonghan rolled his eyes. "Fine" He said in his usual cold tone, walking away.

Seokmin grinned, making finger guns at his two best friends.

🔷

"Dinner's ready!"

"Food's here"

Seungkwan's cheery voice and Hansol's dull one said in unison.

"You actually ordered food delivery....." Soonyoung mumbled disappointingly.

"We always order food delivery" Jihoon rolled his eyes, standing up to pay up for the delivery.

"But.....we made dinner for you guys. That's why we went to the grocery store" Seokmin frowned.

Jisoo looked at Seokmin and he couldn't help but feel slightly guilty. He shook his head, 'Remember the number 1 rule Jisoo; Don't show emotions. It's a distraction'

"We didn't ask you to" Minghao rolled his eyes.

"Come on boys, let's try what they cooked. Show some humanity" Thank you Jeonghan, thank you.

The agents groaned protests as they dragged their feet to the kitchen they rarely enter. (Except for the fridge of course)

"You're gonna love this!" Soonyoung beamed.

"I'll take that thank you" Seungkwan gave a cheeky smile, grabbing the paper bags of food from Jihoon's grip.

"Yah! Give me that you—........woah"

A steamy hot dish of kimchi and neatly placed gimbap was set on the round table, exactly 13 chairs aligned with 13 plates.

"Ta-da!!!" The trio exclaimed, making jazz hands to show off what they had cooked.

"Take a seat!" Seokmin bowed politely.

The other 9 hesitated whether to leave the kitchen/dining room or acknowledge the new agents' cooking. Meanwhile Jeonghan had already sat at a chair and began placing pieces of gimbap and kimchi on his plate.