51

"Thanks again for the food you guys" Hoseok laughed.

"But not thankful for the soju" Yoongi huffed, watching Namjoon and Taehyung struggling to carry a knocked out Jungkook.

"Hyungs, he drinks very often. How does he still stay lightweight?" Hansol shook his head while sighing, crossing his arms.

"It's Kook, what'd you expect?" Jin sassed.

"But really....It's glad that you three are back" Namjoon managed to say. "But no need to hide from us next time yeah? We'll always welcome you"

The trio nodded.

Jimin whispered a "finally" as the duo managed to get Jungkook out of the door. "Well, see you later boys" He mock-saluted, shutting the door.

The group sighed in relief.

"So guys....." Jisoo looked up. "Are you guys planning to live with us now??"

The trio looked at each other.

"Well, it's pretty late to start moving to the dorm" Seokmin pointed out.

"Maybe tomorrow morning?" Seungkwan suggested.

"Yes!!" A hyper Chan cheered, high-fiving with a calm Minghao.

"Or...we can stay here for the night" Jihoon said, approaching Soonyoung and snuggling onto his chest.

"Ya think we can fit in here?" Jun said.

"Of course we can! We just squeeeezeee together!" Jeonghan exclaimed, giggling.

"Hey, weren't you asleep a while ago?" Seungcheol rose an eyebrow.

Jeonghan gave a sheepish smile. "Oops?"

🔷

The 10 agents did end up sleeping over at the guest dorm with the BooSeokSoon.

While Jisoo, Jihoon and Hansol took the advantage to sleep with their *cough* partners *cough*, the rest was forced to sleep in the living room.

But later that night at 12 AM someone was still wide awake. Two of them to be exact.

Wanna know? Too easy to guess, really.

"So.....what are we now?"

"Well, be my boyfriend perhaps??"

A soft giggle. "Deal"

The other smiled, his gums showing. "I love you Boo"

"I love you too Sol"

Hansol smiled, kissing his forehead. "I really missed you"

"You said that a million times" Seungkwan reminded. "And yes, I know, you've been sending voice mails to Mr. Lee"

"You knew?"

"You think we wouldn't?"

Hansol chuckled, pulling him closer. "I had a teeny weeny feeling you would"

The two shared soft whispers to each other not until Seungkwan's phone rang.

Hansol rose an eyebrow. "Now who would be calling you at this hour?"

Seungkwan widened his eyes. "Sh*t, not now" He whispered.

Hansol heard this. "Why? Seungkwan, who is calling?"

Seungkwan scrambled to get out of the bed, snatching his phone from the nightstand but before he could bolt out of the room, Hansol had pulled him back on his collar.

"Slow down there cheesecake, just tell me who's calling and why are you looking so nervous"

"I-It's no one" Seungkwan shook his head.