34

Jeonghan twirled the dagger in his hand as he faced the window, the morning sunlight shining on his face.

"And so the day has come" Jackson entered with a mug of coffee in his hand. He took a sip. "And I'm guessing you're taking action now?"

"Oh you bet'cha" Jeonghan chuckled, loading his gun and placing it in his holster. "That man has no idea was he's gotten into" He smirked.

Jackson sighed. "So for how much longer are you keeping this?"

"Keeping what?" Jeonghan asked, raising an eyebrow.

"That you're a......you know" Jackson took another sip. "A mafia's son"

Jeonghan rose from his seat with wide eyes, before he glared at him and pinned him to the wall.

"Who told you that?" He asked through, gritted teeth, poking his dagger at his chin.

Jackson chuckled. "I'm Jackson Wang remember? Wang"

'Wang.....'

"Jeonghan, my boy, meet the Wang's. They'll be our right hand from now on" Mr. Yoon smiled at the 10-year-old Jeonghan.

Jeonghan came face to face with the small family of 3 in front of him.

"Hi, I'm Jackson Wang" A boy near his age greeted.

Jeonghan shyly waved. "I-I'm Jeonghan"

"No sh*t......" Jeonghan widened his eyes.

"You really have forgotten everything after their death huh?" Jackson smiled sadly, ruffling his hair as he pushed the agent off him.

"But no worries as the son of your father's right hand man, I'll help you with anything" He smiled.

Jeonghan lowered his head in embarrassment, putting away his dagger. "T-Thanks Jackson"

"Anytime"

🔷

"Hey baby~" Jisoo skipped into the living room, a small smile on his face.

"Oh, Shua hyung" Seokmin grinned.

Seungcheol and Hansol fake gagged.

Wonwoo kicked them in the leg. "Shut up, just because your lovers aren't here doesn't mean you have to be so bitter"

"HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!" Seungcheol and Hansol yelled at the same time.

"Mhm sure, tell that to Jeonghan and Seungkwan" Mingyu snickered.

The two looked at Jisoo and Seokmin being so lovey dovey.

"And so Hansol hyung" Chan suddenly appeared behind the couch as he sat beside the older. "When are you telling Seungkwan you like him, hmmm?" He grinned, poking his arm.

"Oh, so you like him? I thought it was the other way around" Jun laughed.

"S-Shut up, he doesn't even like me back anyways so it doesn't matter" He mumbled, hiding his face.

"Aw, cheer up Sol!" Soonyoung came in with Jihoon. "I'm pretty sure he has a crush on you"

"How are you sure about that?"

Soonyoung gave him a serious stare. "Are you saying I'm joking?" He rose an eyebrow.

Hansol slowly looked away, his mind still clouded in confusion.

'He.....likes me?'

"Maybe it's just some act" Hansol chuckled bitterly. "Like how Jihoon hyung fooled us all that he loves Seungcheol hyung"

Jihoon stared at the younger. "Hansol......."

The young agents wiped the tears off his tears. "S-Sorry, I'm overreacting" He said, abruptly standing up from the couch and going to the bedroom he shared with Seungkwan.

"Hansol!" Wonwoo stood up, but Jisoo pulled him back down.

"Let him realize" Seungcheol said, sighing. "Any updates in Daegu?"

Seokmin shook his head.

🔷

Seungkwan's vision was spinning.....and blurry.

He can't comprehend what's going on.

All he could see was a man in black holding either a dagger or a something else.

And all he could hear was blade clashing against each other.

🔷

"If I pressed the brakes and the gas, what will happen?" Chan asked curiously, getting in the driver's seat.

"A screenshot" Soonyoung replied, getting a smack on the head from Jihoon.

"Ji!"

"Don't “Ji” me!"

Chan put on his seatbelt. "Is everyone here?"

Seungcheol glanced at the boys at the back. "Yep, all here"

Chan let out a deep breath. "Okay, let's do this" He mumbled, turning the car's engine on as he drove off into the streets.

Seungcheol settled his eyes on the road in front of him. "Take a right"

Chan nodded, steering the wheel.

Seokmin turned off his phone as he looked beside him to see Jisoo resting his head on his shoulder.

He smiled, putting his head gently on his lap.

Hansol smiled bitterly from the other side. "You really like him huh?"

"No. I love him" Seokmin said grinning like an idiot.

While that happened in the first row, the second wasn't any different.

Soonyoung let Jihoon rest his head on his arms while the younger (by a few months) let out soft snores.

"What's it like falling in love?" Jun asked.

Soonyoung chuckled. "It depends on you" He answered. "Why? Do you have a crush on someone?"

"Well......you can say that" Jun whispered, scratching his nape.

Soonyoung silently gasped. "Who?!"

Jun pointed at the back row with his head.

Soonyoung furrowed his eyebrows.

"Mingyu?" He asked, pointing at the boy who's asleep.

Jun shook his head.

Soonyoung looked at the one occupying the middle. "Wonwoo?!" He whisper-yelled, pointing at the agent who fell asleep on Mingyu's lap.

Jun shook his head again, covering his head with his arms.

Soonyoung looked at the agent sitting on the right, music blasting loudly on his airpods.

"Minghao?!" Soonyoung snapped his head at Jun.

Jun nodded, his head still buried under his arms.

The 10:10 eyed agent let out a teasing smile. "You like Minghao?~" He grinned.

"He just looks so handsome when we're on missions. Not to mention we're always partners"

"Does your heart beat fast when you're with him?"

"Most of the time, yeah"

Soonyoung smirked.