2

Namjoon smiled wider. "Much better, now" He paused, pulling a file from inside his desk.

"I'm signing you three in.......Pledis. So from now, you'll be working alongside Seventeen" Namjoon said, grabbing three papers (which were the trio's profiles) and placing them inside the file.

The three boy's heart thumped rapidly with excitement.

"Welcome boys" Namjoon said. "You may go now, someone will escort you to the Seventeen quarters"

"Thank you hyung" The trio bowed, exiting the room only to meet a younger boy with black hair and blonde highlights.

"Hi! I'm Choi Beomgyu!" The noy greeted, as another boy with completely blonde hair appeared behind him.

"And I'm HeuningKai!!"

"And we'll be escorting you to the Seventeen dorm!" The two said in unison.

Soonyoung chuckled. "Oh, uhh... thanks"

"No problem, now come along!" HeuningKai pulled his wrist as they walked back to the ground floor through the stairs.

"So boys, what's Seventeen like?" Seokmin asked curiously.

The two 'tour guides' froze, making the three raise an eyebrow.

"Well?"

"They umm...." Beomgyu starter to stammer. "They're not really like.....you guys"

"What do you mean?" Seungkwan asked as the 5 continued to walk down.

"You guys are so lively and bright, cheerful even" HeuningKai said. "They....they're kinda emotionless, short-tempered, complete opposite with you guys"

"Oh?"

"You don't wanna know what we've been through with them" Beomgyu said. "Oh look we're here" He said as they were now back at the ground floor.

"So, where's the dorm?" Soonyoung asked.

"Over here" The two younger boys guided the older ones to another elevator. Only the doors were white and not silver.

The 5 went inside the wide elevator as Beomgyu pressed the button with the number 17.

It was silent until Seokmin notice the elevator numbers.

𝐍𝐔'𝐄𝐒𝐓

𝐁𝐓𝐒

𝐓𝐗𝐓

𝐆𝐅

𝟏𝟕

𝐄𝐍-

𝐟_𝟗

𝐋𝐒

&𝐀

𝐓.𝐀

"What's with these elevator buttons?" Seokmin pointed out.

"Oh, these are floor that each teams dorms are"

"NU'EST and BTS are the two oldests groups that are active until now" Beomgyu said.

"Namjoon hyung might not have tell you, but he's a BTS member. Their leader to be exact" HeuningKai said.

The three gasped. "Really?"

The two nodded.

"There's Seventeen and GFriend" HueningKai said. "Yerin Noona must have introduced her group earlier"

"Then there's us, TXT and Enhypen, we're the boy agent rookies" Beomgyu said.

"You're TXT?" Soonyoung asked.

"Yep, we have 3 more members"

"They were originally gonna come with us to meet you but they were given a mission last minute" HueningKai said.

"Anyways, the rookie group, LE SSERAFIM and the underrated but incredible group fromis_9" Beomgyu said.

"And the to-be-agents, &Audition Boys and Trainee A" HueningKai lastly said.

"Wow, that's a lot of agent groups" Seungkwan mumbled.

"Yeah, and then we al— Oh look, we have arrived!" Beomgyu exclaims as the elevator doors opened.

The 5 stepped out as the trio stared at the place with amazement.

"This is amazing!" Seokmin exclaimed, spinning around the room with marble floor and yellow wall.

"This is just the lobby" HeuningKai chuckled. "Come, we'll show you to the real dorms"

They walked deeper into another door and they were in another tiny room with ANOTHER door in front of them.

HeuningKai knocked on the door as the trio braced themselves.

The door finally opened, as a man with black hair appeared, his face emotionless as he stared at the 5.

"What?" He asked coldly.

"Hi Wonwoo hyung" HeuningKai beamed, a smile on his angelic face.

"Just Wonwoo, please"

HeuningKai's smiled dropped. "Fine, Wonwoo"

"What do you want anyways?"

"Well" Beomgyu spoke up. "I believe the boss has informed you of the new agents that will be coming in today?"

"Yeah"

"Namjoon hyung assigned them with you guys" Beomgyu answered.

Wonwoo looked past the two agents and the new ones. "These three?"

"Yep!"

Wonwoo face morphed into something the trio couldn't read. "They look like pretty useless to me"

Seungkwan widen his eyes as he heard that, hiding behind Seokmin and Soonyoung slowly.

"Yah, don't be like that Wonwoo-ssi" Beomgyu crossed his arms. "If you won't let them in, one word to the boss and it's—"

"Fine fine" Wonwoo cut him off as he rolled his eyes, opening the door wider.

"Great!"

The two young agents faced the trio.

"Well, we'll see you soon" Beomgyu said.

"Just......don't annoy them much" HeuningKai chuckled.

The two bowed at Wonwoo as they left.

The atmosphere was silent after.

"Well? Aren't you going in?" Wonwoo asked.

"O-Oh, uh yeah. Come on guys" Soonyoung gestured the other two to follow as Wonwoo lead them inside.

"I'm Jeon Wonwoo" The man introduced himself without facing the trio. "I'm the main hacker of the group and if you're living with us, there are 3 rules you need to know"

The trio gulped.

"One, no one here talks about anything other than mission plans"

'Then how can you make friends?' Seokmin thought.

"Two, we have two leaders, Choi Seungcheol and Lee Jihoon, although our overall leader is Choi Seungcheol"

"Three, we don't make friends here. We're simply colleagues and nothing else" Wonwoo face the trio as they reach the end of the hallway. "Understood?"

"Yes Wonwoo-ssi"

Wonwoo nodded. "Good" He opened the door as they entered the room.