└EPILOGUE┘

Taehyung squinted his eyes open and saw an ass and a rippling hole.

Being straightforward, it was Wednesday and a pretty not-so-normal morning and Taehyung woke up by the annoying noise of the digital alarm clock buzzing on his desk and saw a naked butt.

Like- red handprints on his cheeks which he recognized as his own and he saw some sweat droplets on the thighs.

"What a sight," Taehyung commented, burying his head deeper in the pillow and inhaled a sharp breath, feeling fragile caresses on his balls.

Weird? Yes. Normal? No. The usual? Fuck yeah!

"G'morning, Alpha," Jungkook muttered, his voice came out sloppy because of the saliva that had formed in his mouth along with the true-blood's precum and then giggled when Taehyung's hands massaged his cheeks before spreading them apart.

Jungkook choked on the older's monster, closing his eyes when Taehyung lapped his hole with his tongue and played with the soft flesh around for a short period, earning surprised squeaks and Taehyung pushed his tongue in.

"Get ready. We have classes soon." Taehyung said, leaning against the headboard and then uttered some curses when he felt Jungkook swirling his tongue around his length.

Pressure increasing in his body, Taehyung had started to sweat and pant heavily when Jungkook started to deep throat his missile then choke. Taehyung's red hair stuck onto his forehead, watching his boyfriend eagerly sucking his downstairs department.

The tension within him shattered and Taehyung let his ribbons out, uttering some more curses and groans, making Jungkook lick and swallow his climax.

"We look gross. Let's take a shower and be quick. We have our therapy sessions before lunch too." Taehyung said, slapping Jungkook's ass for the last time and manhandled his lover off him.

"I'm not going there today," Jungkook told, rolling under the warm covers, feeling cozy and soft and peeked a glance at Taehyung, who got off the bed.

"And why's that?" Taehyung asked, standing a little far away from the bed. Jungkook saw a puddle of water being poured onto Taehyung, damping his whole body and then harsh gusts of wind enveloped him, drying him and then some other shits happened and Taehyung was wearing a plain black t-shirt tucked in his black jeans. His red hair was secured with a bandana.

"Kinda sore from last night." Jungkook nuzzled into the covers, Taehyung's firewood scent melded with his vanilla and lemon, lingering into the dormitory room. (Along with some other smells such as cum, sweat, and musk but we DON'T have to go there now, good DAMN lord-)

"Did I go too hard?" Taehyung questioned with a small smirk. The water beneath his feet and everywhere else in the room had started to evaporate into mist by the heat that Taehyung's body was letting out.

Jungkook helplessly got rid of the covers, his naked body feeling hot and he rolled his eyes when Taehyung's playful smile never left his lips. He sighed, nodding at the question.

Taehyung chuckled. "Guess, I can always take your pain away if you want." He muttered and he returned the room to its normal temperature when the pavement had dried.

"No," Jungkook said, sitting down and looked away. "I like feeling sore after our intense lovemaking sessions." Jungkook clarified and Taehyung nodded, understanding.

"We didn't make love last night though? It was supposed to be your punishment for using your seduction trait on someone other than me." Taehyung answered thickly and Jungkook dared to giggle, which caused Taehyung to glare at him.

"Sounds like I really should do that more often because I totally love it when you go rough on me." Jungkook held back the grin that threatened to fall upon his lips and grabbed the blanket to cover himself up again.