└TEN┘

A very long normal Friday, where Hoseok, Jimin, and Taehyung were in redhead's dormitory room, after finishing their lunch.

"Taehyung, stop being a whiny bitch. Just get the fact Jungkook never will be yours!" Jimin snapped, slightly annoyed by his new best friend's behavior.

It was USUAL that Jungkook and Namjoon were hanging out and fucking around with everyone (also fucking literally) without caring about people's opinions.

At first, Taehyung ignored, but recently he started to feel worse than ever. Not because he finished his pills and needed to get new ones, and his emotional state was a mess, Taehyung couldn't simply get off his stupid feelings and end up craving for Jungkook's attention.

The whole week went like this, apart from the fact Jungkook was still being nice to him, and Taehyung was glad- maybe, who knew if things continued to go like this, he and Jungkook could make a stronger bond- be more special, more affectionate, more, well, imitate.

"It's not my fuckin' fault I can't get over my feelings!" Taehyung snapped, his eyebrows arched in an angry manner and he crossed his legs, sitting on the edge of the bed- avoiding the thing Jimin said about him being a whiny bitch, because he knew he was being one right now.

"It is your fault for falling for an asshole!" Jimin exhaled out, sitting on the bed, just right beside Taehyung. "I'm saying it for the best, Taehyung, Jungkook was an ass to you just because you don't have a goddamn trait, yet you still expect him to change for you and stuff?" Jimin snapped, his voice getting softer as he looked fondly at Taehyung.

At some point, Taehyung knew Jimin was right. Jungkook really wasn't the best person to fall for around here. And as much as Taehyung heard, Jungkook sucked a dick for the first time at the age of- very young. Like, VERY YOUNG, when he was still a literal child.

Like, around 10? And even if Taehyung and Jungkook started being in a relationship, there was still a high chance that Jungkook would end up cheating on him since he probably wouldn't able to get rid of his addiction of having sex with everyone and anyone.

"Or maybe you could stop being a pussy and put him in his place whenever you feel like Jungkook is going to have sex with someone even after being in a relationship with you," Hoseok said, reading Taehyung's mind.

Jimin understood that Hoseok probably was replying to something Taehyung was thinking but he didn't know what the hell it was about though-

"You both are delusional." Jimin rolled his eyes, collecting Hoseok's words. He just didn't want Taehyung to end up in a bad situation.

Like, it had been only a few weeks since Taehyung moved here, and he definitely didn't know Jungkook as much as Jimin did. Even if Jungkook being nice to Taehyung right now, didn't mean he always would. Needless to say, in Jimin's opinion, Jungkook was pretty bipolar and he contradicted himself very often.

Of course, Jimin knew Jungkook since high school and he remembers how one day Jungkook called him his best friend, while on the next day, Jungkook considered him his sworn enemy. Sure, Jimin thought Jungkook was joking around when he told Jimin he didn't want them to be friends anymore, but boy, Jimin noticed how deadly serious Jungkook was. And then, when they ended being in the same university, Jungkook appeared in his life again, pretending nothing ever happened.

Like, what the fuck?? Though Jimin also went with the flow, he would never be able to move on from that event. The way Jungkook treated his feelings like trash and broke his heart. Jimin also didn't want something similar to happen to Taehyung. He didn't want to think the right person Taehyung was looking for all this time- Taehyung would mistake it into Jungkook and then get hurt later because Jungkook clearly was not the right one.