└TWENTY-SEVEN┘

"Man, I'm tired," Jimin exclaimed, heading back inside and reached the cafeteria immediately. Some of the students followed him from behind.

With a small groan, Taehyung headed towards the cafeteria as well. He held the tray with one hand, wiping off the sweat from his forehead with the forearm of his other hand meanwhile.

"Dude!" Some students approached closer, making Taehyung take off his glasses as they had become foggy. Taehyung creased an eyebrow, noticing the crowd he had around him.

"What do you all want?" Taehyung asked, eyes fluttering lazily and the temperature was too hot as well. Taehyung felt hot and exhausted by the tournaments they had so far. It was quite tiring, even though Taehyung didn't move much in the cavalry battle, he was still fatigued for the amount of ice he used in the first contest.

"You were SOOO fucking cool back in the tournaments!" A student spoke, making Taehyung let out a small chuckle and head towards an empty table.

"He became famous," Jin commented, sitting a few tables away from Taehyung's. Jimin and the others hummed. "I wanna be famous too." Jin sighed, taking a sip of his soft drink.

"Date him, you surely gonna become famous then." Yoongi chuckled and Jin hit his arm playfully. "Might consider doing it." Jin laughed, looking at Taehyung's table again.

The crowd even got bigger and students started to ask some random questions and how cool it was of Taehyung to win two tournaments out of three and shits that he didn't want or care to hear.

Taehyung quickly finished his lunch and returned back to the field, not wanting to stay between those weird people, who bugged him.

Taehyung knew that this tournament was one on one. Even though sports at this festival changed every year, the one on one combat remained the same. Taehyung exhaled out a deep breath, walking out of the channel.

Taehyung returned back to the stadium and looked around. He didn't know where his family was so he decided to wave his hand into the camera instead since he knew that this event was being broadcasted in the whole country.

Best university in Asia yet the safety sucked and someone managed to kill a man day broadlight out of nowhere and the teachers were telling students to focus on the match instead.

"I'm nervous about the finals!" Jimin squeaked out, appearing out of nowhere.

Taehyung chuckled and walked towards an empty room, where the students were supposed to be. The room was big with bleachers inside and it didn't have any front wall so that the students would be able to get a perfect view of the whole field. The seats were empty (naturally) since all the students were in the cafeteria right now.

"I'm scared what if I end up against Namjoon, Jungkook, Lisa, or Jennie- or you. You guys have the best fighting skill, physical abilities, and traits." Jimin said, looking over the field. Some western cheerleaders were dancing.

"I just hope I'm not against Namjoon, because this time, I will not even bother to hold myself back," Taehyung said, voice stern and menacing.

Jimin hummed. "So... what was that? What did exactly happen in the last few seconds of the cavalry battle?" Jimin asked, hoping to get a decent reply and not a, "It's not important." Like always.

"I froze the time," Taehyung replied blankly, watching the cheerleading team dance.

Oh. Wow. Jimin had his mouth agape for a few seconds, but he shut down and gulped, not exactly expecting to get a normal answer.

"Time manipulation...?" Jimin asked and received a small hum from Taehyung. "Your trait is ice and time manipulation...or exactly what? What on earth are you exactly, Kim Taehyung?" Jimin rambled out in disbelief.