└ELEVEN┘

A soft howl left Taehyung's mouth as he dropped himself on the bed, curling himself up a little. His breaths had gotten heavier as well.

Like, you see?

Last night, he went to sleep crying and now he woke up, still crying.

After doing his morning routine and changing his clothes into black ripped jeans, a red button-up shirt tugged into his jeans- he dropped himself on the bed again and started crying.

Of course, it hurt. Like- a lot. He felt fucking pathetic and didn't even want to go to attend classes but he knew he had to go because, after the incident between him and Jungkook, he decided to skip the rest of the classes already and now he couldn't do that again then.

Too exhausted to even barely move an inch.

His head was still aching a lot. Actually, the pain never left to begin with. Feeling dizzy as he moved even a little and his stupid pills- he knew he would have felt better if he had taken them by now and also would have helped him with the emotional breakdown that he still was having, but once he talked to the principal that he had already finished them by taking an abnormal amount of it every day, the principal seemed rather happy since, like this, he wouldn't be able to take them- which was good for his own health.

Taehyung would rather have bad health than having to deal with emotional outbreaks every single second. He's just... He's been like this. Always. He always is very sensitive when it comes to his emotions. He gets angry very easily and he also gets hurt over the stupidest thing and then ends up snapping, because he couldn't bear his emotions.

Definitely what happened yesterday between him and Jungkook. C'mon, Taehyung knew he was wrong for calling Jungkook a whore and slut-shaming him, but Jungkook wasn't the right one here either, right? They both are at fault- Jungkook was more though. He had used Taehyung was a sex object- not even the whole, but his cock only. And the sensitive bitch Taehyung was, it was the only reaction he was able to give in that situation.

Don't get him wrong. He knew he wasn't a saint either. He jerked off like five or six times already while imaging Jungkook, which he naturally found gross and disgusting as well but he doesn't want Jungkook only for sex as well. He saw Jungkook as a potential love interest and then he let the anger get the best of him. Maybe if he had taken his pills yesterday, the circumstances would be different now.

He would have reacted to the situation in a different way- would have tried to understand Jungkook better- why he did that and the clever guy that Taehyung is, he was aware Jungkook was introduced to sex when he still was a literal child and his trait was lust. It was obvious that Jungkook was bound to become a sex addict. And Taehyung couldn't even blame Jungkook for that, because he probably had his own reasons for the way he acted-

But then again- it hurt a lot to know Jungkook just saw him something for sex only- and not even him, Jungkook was at the verge where he literally said Taehyung's personality and everything about him was a turn-off, except for his dick and that's why he asked a dude, who has the potentiality to change his appearance into whoever he wants, to become him and fuck him-

Like... It made Taehyung feel replaceable and delusional.

Not even replaceable, but it made Taehyung feel like anyone with a shapeshifting trait could be him- but better. More useful, more unique, more special, more like the perfect version of him, the guy everyone wanted him to be, more like... he wasn't supposed to be him. He's only the useless loser.

And delusional because he thought Jungkook had probably started liking him too, if not in the same way as he liked Jungkook. He actually deluded himself into thinking he had a chance with him.