└NINE┘

"Are you fine?"

"I'm feeling tired, drained, exhausted, lazy, anxious, dead, nervous, stupid, scared-"

"-You aren't fine." Bang PD concluded, looking across the room. Taehyung gave him a sharp glare but then exhaled out a deep breath. "Without the pills, I'm feeling weird." Taehyung let out, dropping himself on the bed.

"Taehyung, stop being lazy and get up. You still have your afternoon classes left!" Bang PD snapped, grabbing Taehyung by his arm and dragged him to stand up.

"I told you I'm lazy!" Taehyung snapped back, getting his glasses from the desk and then quickly headed out of his room, exhausted. These stupid classes. Taehyung was already feeling overwhelmed- as if one of his raw nerves was being damaged.

Bang PD sighed and followed after him. "I shall go to meet the principal and tell him you're doing pretty fine without the pills-"

"Fine?!" Taehyung snarked, his eyes darkening as he glared at the old man. "Here I am literally planning a murder without them and you're telling me I'm doing... FINE?!" Taehyung spat, getting off the dormitory building and reached the school one instead.

C'mon, he just couldn't keep going like this. Too many emotions, too much stress, too many thoughts, too many-

"You're planning whose murder-"

"I'm planning YOUR murder for stalking me twenty-four-seven!" Taehyung gibed out, walking into the hallway but he brushed shoulders with two guys, making him stumble a little.

"Watch it, loser!" A dude with green hair spat.

Taehyung fixed his glasses above bis nose, a little grimaced. "Shut the fuck up, useless-" Taehyung trailed off, realizing his inappropriate words. Well, shit! "S-sorry," Taehyung mumbled, panicked, and then instantly rushed off there, not wanting to face them any further.

Fuck fuck fuck- what was happening with him? Taehyung never would use such terms while speaking to someone. (Maybe did, but he didn't want to use them though.) It just didn't feel like him.

"What the hell was that, Taehyung?" Bang PD snickered when he saw Taehyung heading inside an empty classroom and started to breathe heavily.

"I-I don't know- it's just- I'm feeling overwhelmed and I can't c-control myself-" Taehyung stuttered, his eyes frankly big as he gazed at Bang PD. "T-those pills were my emotional support and n-now without them, I don't know what to feel." Taehyung let out, his eyes glazing. "I need them before I completely lose myself- please, convince the principal and do something!"

"You know you aren't allowed to them take for your own safety and before it's too late?" Bang PD creased an eyebrow, stepping closer to Taehyung.

"It already is too late! I can't do anything without them now- yeah, I know I shouldn't exactly rely on them, but I'm so fucking useless I can't even control my emotions without them now!" Taehyung gushed out, curling his hand into a fist.

"I'll talk to the principal right now." Bang PD gave in, exhaling out a deep breath. Taehyung smiled a little and then instantly rushed out of the classroom, and headed towards the dorm building, to his room

The elevator opened and Taehyung stumbled into his dorm and searched for the pills around the room. He found the bottle in one of the cupboards and immediately swallowed some of them down and then sighed in relief.

He reached the school building again and headed towards the classroom he and Bang PD previously were but instead, he peeked a glance through the glass that was in the door and saw Jungkook riding Namjoon inside instead.