└NINETEEN┘

Thursday had already appeared and now Jungkook was being dragged into the janitor room during lunch and a grimace had appeared on his face.

"I gave him the drugs." He said, closing the door shut and Jungkook bit his bottom lip. "Where is he now?" Jungkook asked, voice small as he looked down at the floor once Kris turned on the lights.

"He's in my room," Kris said, handing Jungkook a glass filled with red liquid. Jungkook scowled. "What is this?" Jungkook asked, taking the glass.

"Strawberry juice with Keyboard Smash's blood. It will stop you from getting influenced by anyone's trait. The other day I was already scared that Namjoon or Hoseok would read our minds, and we will get exposed, but hopefully, their traits work whenever they want and their will- and thank motherfucking good they didn't bother to read our minds or else... We would have been doomed by now." Kris hissed a little.

Jungkook creased an eyebrow and then let out a small hum and then swallowed the liquid down, his eyes getting big as he focused on the drink.

"Damn, I'm feeling like a vampire. Yikes." Jungkook gagged a little, handing the empty glass to Kris, who laughed a little.

"Well, at least the DNA of Keyboard Smash in you is going to stop you from getting influenced and that's what we want now, right?" He said and then swung the door open.

"Let's go to the others now," Kris added, and a small grin appearing on their face. "They are about to meet their new Kim Taehyung." He said, starting to walk and Jungkook sauntered after him.

"You know that if we get caught, we will be doomed?" Jungkook asked nervously. He didn't want to think about the consequences they would receive if they get caught.

"Of course, I do. I didn't risk it all to get that Mr. Lee's blood just to be caught this easily, yeah? Now, you gotta stay alarmed, my friend, and don't let your guard down no matter what. We need to find a way to get my appearance back as fast as possible." Kris said, heading towards the cafeteria since it was lunchtime.

"Yeah, I know... But still. What if we mess up? And what if Taehyung regains his conscience and tells everyone the truth..." Jungkook said in a small voice but then bumped into the red-haired boy when he stopped worrying.

"Do you want everyone to know you asked me to use Taehyung's appearance so that you could get fucked by his cock?" He raised an eyebrow.

Jungkook shook his head instantly.

"Then do as I say. Everything will be alright." Kris said and then started to walk again and Jungkook wiggled after him, still kinda unsure.

The two boys sat in the corner, far from the other five since they didn't want to make the other suspicious that something was wrong- but holy shit the nasty glares that they were receiving from Jimin, Yoongi, and Hoseok were enough to make them tremble in their places.

Jungkook cleared his throat, focusing on his food, and tried to avoid eye contact with anyone- also because everyone in the cafeteria was looking at them, a little disgusted and fuck. Jungkook knew it was because the way he tried to kiss Taehyung the other and so on- but hey? Jungkook got fucked by the whole school, here and then. He wasn't bothered by that then.

"Oh, my god!" A loud gasp, followed by a squeak and then a scream. Everyone turned around and focused on the girl, that was standing in the middle of the cafeteria, her eyes gleaming bright.

"What? Did you find out your son is a boy again?" Wendy asked, crossing her legs together and facepalmed.

"So I just ate 5 condoms so that I can swallow how much I want without getting pregnant-" she trailed, her eyes widening when she realized someone used their tape trait on her and covered her mouth.