└TWENTY-NINE┘

"And I talked to the teachers that you should return back since it wasn't your fault that you lost control. The teachers shouldn't have taken the pills from you, who had been relying on them for four years or even more." Jungkook said, standing up and pulled his cellphone out. 11.03 PM.

"It was wrong of them and yeah, they considered their thoughts and told me to tell you that you can join us Monday," Jungkook said softly and then looked at the woman and man now. "It's late. I should go now." He announced and flashed a small smile.

"Stay here for tonight. Tomorrow is Sunday anyways." The woman started with a startle and Jungkook chewed the inside of his mouth, thinking the answer. "Okay." He answered and then looked at Taehyung, and then looked back at the two adults.

"You can stay in Taehyung's room since it's big enough for both of you to spend a night comfortably." The woman continued, glancing over Taehyung. "Is it fine for you?" She asked and Taehyung nodded instantly. "Well, good night then, I guess," Taehyung said and then walked out of the living room and headed upstairs, followed by Jungkook all the way.

"There are clothes in the closet. You can change if you want to sleep comfortably." Taehyung said, already in his nightclothes.

Jungkook nodded and went to the closet. He pulled out an oversized white shirt and some sweatpants-

Taehyung gulped down a large gulp of saliva as he saw Jungkook stripping his clothes all the way and then wore the shirt and sweatpants.

"What?" Jungkook asked, holding back his smirk as he noticed Taehyung's intense stare. "Definitely nothing," Taehyung replied, getting on the bed that was enough big for both of them sleep together.

Jungkook turned off the lights and closed the door just in case if they ended up, well, doing something that Taehyung's parents should see.

Jungkook climbed on the bed, lying flat on his back. Taehyung was turned to the wall sight though. Jungkook huffed, wanting to remove the gap between them although he knew he shouldn't since Taehyung needed his own personal space. Jungkook snuggled closer and wrapped himself around Taehyung.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung asked, removing Jungkook's hands from his waist and turned around, facing Jungkook.

"I need attention," Jungkook replied bluntly. The boy is really blunt, what the fuck. He saw Taehyung grimacing a little. "Whenever I sleep with someone, I want them to take me in their arms, or else I'll do that by myself," Jungkook said and grinned.

Taehyung let out an exaggerating sigh. "That sounded really sexual." He said, lying flat on his back. Jungkook put his head over Taehyung's arm and put his hand over Taehyung's chest, occasionally fluttering his fingertips on Taehyung's nipple.

"Then pretend it didn't," Jungkook replied, focusing on the reactions Taehyung was making as he kept playing with Taehyung's clothed nipple. His lips turned into a small pout when he saw Taehyung stilled completely and eyes closed. "Don't you feel anything when some as hot as me touches your nipples?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung hummed, opening an eye and looked at Jungkook. "Look down." He said and closed the eye again.

Jungkook narrowed his eyebrows. "Look down where?" He asked and then gasped. "Omaygod, your monster has been raised!" Jungkook said, looking Taehyung's prominent boner, that was caused by him. Hah! Jungkook was proud.

He quickly sat down up to get between Taehyung's legs and then looked up at him and saw Taehyung still having eyes closed. Jungkook sucked deeply into the air, and then pulled his pants down.

"Omaygod!" Jungkook gasped, grabbing the member and started to jerk off, making Taehyung let out small groans.

"Don't, Jungkook," Taehyung said, getting up and pushed Jungkook's head away when he saw Jungkook was about to start sucking him off. "Just- don't do it-" Taehyung said and then closed his eyes when he inhaled Jungkook's sweet scent- god. Jungkook was driving him crazy, fuck. "I'm- oh, fuck- just like that." Taehyung moaned out involuntarily.