└THIRTY-TWO┘

"Where the fuck is Taehyung?" Jimin grumbled, getting out and headed towards the cafeteria since it was lunchtime AND he didn't see Taehyung yet. Jimin looked at his boyfriends. "Should I go and look for him?" Jimin asked, voice small.

Yoongi shook his head. "He isn't a kid, Jimin, he's a pure-blood and can take care of himself," Yoongi replied hastily and Jimin let out a small hum. "I think he's trying to hide from us because he's scared of the questions we would ask him? Because let's be honest, sometimes we- at least I do, feel like I don't know anything about Taehyung at all. He's just all secretive and shits." Yoongi grumbled.

"I think I can go and check if he's in his dorm room," Hoseok suggested and received hums from the two boys. He jogged out of there, making Jimin and Yoongi look at each other and then sigh.

"Even Jungkook, Jin, and Namjoon's aren't here- wait, nevermind. Fuck Namjoon. I hate that lying bitch." Jimin cursed, gritting his together in anger as he picked his food up on his tray. "That asshole should leave this place, Jesus." Jimin continued to rumble, heading towards their usual table and sat down.

Yoongi sat down before him. "God, I wanna slap Namjoon really bad. He lied to us all this time, what the fuck?" Yoongi gushed out angrily.

Jimin and Yoongi silently started to eat, without exchanging any further words or glances. A few minutes had passed and Hoseok returned, a small pout on his lips.

"He isn't in his room," Hoseok said, plopping himself over Yoongi's lap and dug into Yoongi's food, looking at Jimin absently.

Jimin gulped nervously, too many bad thoughts rushing in his mind. What if something bad had happened to Taehyung? What if Taehyung is in danger right now? Of course, Jimin knew Taehyung is stronger and definitely didn't need his help, but still! Jimin felt too worried.

"What if he's one of the classrooms right now? Shall we go and check out?" Jimin suggested, standing up, not feeling hungry anymore. All he needed to know was that his best friend was alright.

"Could be possible he went out? And isn't exactly here?" Yoongi suggested, trying to think logically. It's not like Taehyung got kidnapped by villains or something, right- but then again, he's a true-blood with a unique trait. Yoongi honestly felt like it could be possible that the villains would kidnap him to make him turn into a villain as well and make him evil, but then again, Yoongi also knew that if something like that was about to happen, the first thing Taehyung would do was to (unknowingly) take the villains' traits and then bite their necks.

"Yeah, but still! We can just go and check out. It won't be a loss if we do so." Jimin provoked, looking around the cafeteria and then stared back at the two boys, who were trying to finish their lunch quickly. "Keep eating. I'll go by myself then!" Jimin snapped, and then rushed out of the cafeteria.

Yoongi and Hoseok ran after him, mouth full of food, and then saw Jimin bumping into someone.

"Watch it!" Jimin snapped, his eyes darkened when he saw Jungkook and Namjoon arms intertwined. He let out a small growl, glaring at Jungkook. "Seriously, Jungkook? You're still desperate to suck his dick even after knowing he lied to us all this time?" Jimin spat, his voice coming out harsh.

"Oh fuck off and mind your own business! It wasn't you who was here to reassure me after my dad's death!" Jungkook snapped back, his eyes glowing red of anger. (And now to think about it, Jungkook and the other alphas out there were able to change their eyes red only, unlike Taehyung whose eye color demanded on emotions.)

"You deadass disappeared for Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, and now you're telling I wasn't here for you?! You definitely were fucking with those toys of yours, instead of actually feeling bad that your father died!" Jimin snarled, letting finally all of his anger towards Jungkook out.