└FOUR┘

Taehyung gulped nervously, cheeks flushed pink, and he looked down at his shoes that suddenly started to seem interesting out of nowhere.

"Dude, focus," Jimin shouted and threw that ball at Taehyung, which hit him on the face and his glasses stumbled down. "Oh, shit- I-I didn't mean to hit your face- oh my lord- Taehyung, are you okay?" Jimin rambled out, jogging closer to the boy and picked the glasses up.

Taehyung nodded, rubbing his eyes, and took the glasses from Jimin's hands. "Yeah, I'm fine." He answered, clearing the lenses of his glasses with the jersey he was wearing, and then wore them. "I told you I'm not good at sports- especially basketball which is the most troublesome activity, like- a bunch of sweaty men trying to make goals- what the fuck." Taehyung exhaled out a deep breath.

"All sports work like that-" Jimin creased an eyebrow.

"Exactly. They all suck." Taehyung broke in and felt his glasses falling down again when someone threw the basketball at his face one more time. "What on earth-" Taehyung trailed, looking around.

"Maybe if you focused on practicing instead of staring at my ass, you would have stopped the hit by now," Jungkook grumbled and rolled his eyes when he saw Taehyung becoming red and looking down once again.

"Pathetic," Namjoon commented, standing to behind Jungkook and slid his hand around his small waist. "Dude, just get off here. You're too lame to do psychical education." Namjoon snarled.

Taehyung felt like a pussy as he nodded pathetically and he was about to run away from the gym, but Jimin grabbed his hand and gave him a reassuring smile.

"Ignore, hmm? I'm here." Jimin said sweetly and Taehyung sniffed, nodding. "It's just rare to see humans without any traits, that's why they're behaving like this." Jimin left the grip and scratched the back of his head.

"It's stupid though..." Taehyung stifled out and saw Jimin picking up the broken glasses from the ground and looked around- searching for someone.

"I'll ask Momo to make create new glasses for you," Jimin said and then rushed towards the girl and gave the broken ones to the girl so that she would know the lenses she had to make.

Jimin grinned a little as she handed him the new black-square rimmed glasses and ran towards Taehyung, who stood in the middle of the HUGE field, rather awkwardly.

"Here's your glasses." Jimin smiled and handed Taehyung the glasses. "Thanks," Taehyung replied quickly and wore them.

"Let's just play with the ball for a while. I'm not in the mood to play basketball like others." Jimin said, grabbing a ball and kicked it away. "Let's play football instead." Jimin sneered.

Taehyung chuckled and then rushed after the ball, and then kicked it as well.

By the time the two boys finished playing, they were a sweaty mess and then walked inside the boys' locker room.

"You two!" Hoseok snickered, throwing himself over Jimin and back hugged him. "Get off me, Hoseok." Jimin chuckled, trying to get his jersey off.

"You both look gay," Taehyung commented, standing against the lockers awkwardly, waiting for the others to get done so that he would take a shower as well.

"You're gayer." Hoseok broke the hug and opened his locker, to get a bottle of water.

"I am gay." Taehyung deadpanned. "Straights don't exist. It's either bi, pan or gay."

"We know that already." Hoseok startled. "But dude, though you're gay, you're like- sort of lame. Lose your virginity and become a hot fuckboy type. Not only me, but the whole school would also be drooling over you then and would become your fans instead of harassing you." Hoseok grinned cheekily.