└SIX┘

"You okay?" Jungkook chuckled, turning on his heels and went towards the door, a little limp prominent, but Taehyung would rather avoid thinking how hard Youngjae had fucked him last night. It was none of his business, after all. Jungkook got out of the bathroom and Taehyung quickly waddled behind him. "Sleeping like that isn't the most comfortable position ever and usually neck pain, and not to mention if you fell, there would be even more pain."

"It's okay, I'm fine," Taehyung retorted, scratching the back of his neck a little in confusion because of Jungkook's sudden change of behavior. Taehyung's eyes suddenly landed on the bed- the sheet was wet and that made him want to puke- but he resisted the feeling.

Jungkook noticed Taehyung's disgust, but he avoided by shrugging his thoughts off and reached the nightstand, to pick his cellphone up.

Once Jungkook turned around, he was hazed for a few seconds, before narrowing an eyebrow. "What's wrong?" Jungkook questioned out, seeing Taehyung biting his fingernail, nervously.

"I-I have to go." Taehyung gritted out. His eyes were big. Jungkook frowned, walking closer. Taehyung instead took some step backward instead, until his back hit the closed door.

"We're going to have breakfast soon. Jackson is already preparing it with some other students." Jungkook said, stilling and crossed his arms.

"B-but I have to go right now." Taehyung stammered out, looking for the doorknob and kept gazing at Jungkook with big eyes.

"Is there something that's bothering you?" Jungkook asked sweetly, but then he gasped when he saw Taehyung swinging the door open and rushing out of the room.

Taehyung inhaled a deep breath, running downstairs. He heard Jungkook calling his name and running after him, but he couldn't care less about that right now.

He needed to go back to his dorm as soon as possible.

Taehyung opened the doors of the mansion and with a last peek behind, he glanced at Jungkook and then ran. His stupid loose sneaker fell in mid-stairs and when he was about to get it back, he saw Jungkook, so instead, he just kept running with no intention of stopping.

"What happened?" A voice came. Jungkook turned around and faced a sleepy Yoongi, yawning a little. "It's nothing..." Jungkook replied in a small voice, turning back around where Taehyung ran towards.

The red-haired boy had already disappeared from his sight by now.

He's strange...

Jungkook turned around and walked back inside the mansion.

___

The tiresome morning of Monday had arrived along with an educational class of traits where Keyboard Smash had given a VERY LONG lesson regarding powers before going to a field where the students could practice using their traits.

Taehyung stood there, beside the teacher, looking at Namjoon- who started to create huge tracks of ice, being careful to not harm anyone.

Taehyung missed the weekend already. All he did was to sleep and play video games once he rushed out of Jackson's house Saturday morning because he forgot his stupid health pills at his room.

And he was so fucking tired, he slept for eight hours, distancing away from the world.

Of course, he afterward sent Jimin a quick message saying everything was fine because the orange-pink-haired boy had spammed him for hours.

Taehyung saw Jin creating thunders, making some students run around in fear and Jimin grimaced, using his electricity at a wall.

Everyone was trying to learn new skills with their traits while Taehyung stood there, completely stilled, appreciating the others' overwhelming traits.