└FORTY-FIVE┘

"I'm taking my leave- bye-"

"No, Taehyung. You CAN'T just leave with him, what the fuck??" Jin snapped, putting his hands over his hips as he looked at Taehyung- "You are the only one here who can help."

"ME?? W-what- why-" Taehyung let out, his eyes were big.

Jin sighed, looking over Taehyung with dull eyes. "Well, aren't you the multi-traited Kim Taehyung? Do something and help Jungkook!"

"Yooo, dude- Jungkook took drugs, that's affecting him now so there is NOTHING I can do then." Taehyung startled, covering his nose-

"Can you two stop bickering and actually do something to help Jungkook?" Namjoon snapped angrily. "Get him up from there and take him to a more comfortable place! It's not like anyone will see us anyway." Namjoon continued.

"YEAH- and he took the whole bottle, so there must be a VERY BAD effect of that shit right now, like, this heat must be hitting harder than the fucking ones, for fuck's sake!" Hoseok spat, walking nearer and crouched down. He poked a finger into Jungkook's arm and received a small whine in response.

Jungkook's cheeks were flushed and he'd been crying- and his breaths were uneven too and he felt his body all hot and bothered, and the pain within him just kept getting stronger. Jungkook started to breathe from his mouth, looking up at the six boys before him, exhausted.

"This is bad," Taehyung said drowsily as he stared down at Jungkook, cautiously. He then gulped.

"So, who's gonna pick him up and carry him to a room?" Jimin asked and the five boys reluctantly looked over Taehyung at the same time.

"Oh for fuck's sake! Why always me?" Taehyung snapped, crouching down and then lifted Jungkook up in bridal style. Taehyung stood up and by now, Jungkook had put his hands around Taehyung's neck, inhaling his scent and felt himself glistening harder-

"Because it's always you two who cause trouble," Yoongi replied and then the boys headed towards the bedroom Jimin and Taehyung found early.

Taehyung placed Jungkook on the soft mattress and he was about to go where the other boys were standing but Jungkook wasn't leaving the grip from his neck.

"Guys- I think Jungkook's body is locked together and now he's unable to move even his hands away from my neck-"

"No, you fucking imbecile. He wants you to stay there with him!" Yoongi snapped and Taehyung frowned.

"What's up with you all and your moods- are you in your period or what." Taehyung babbled out, getting on the bed- as Jungkook's hands remained around his neck- Taehyung laid down against the headboard of the bed and Jungkook buried his face into his neck. Taehyung gulped a little feeling the fabric of his dress flipping onward and Jungkook sat down really right on his dick- and holy shiiit- he felt Jungkook's wet boxers rubbing against his.

"We are hungry and we need fucking food!" Jimin spat and then his stomach growled. The other four nodded. Taehyung sighed. "C'mere, I'll give it to y'all," Taehyung said, gesturing the boys to come closer, and then he felt his projectile twitching inside his boxers as Jungkook let out a small moan, bouncing his hips involuntarily. Taehyung placed a hand around Jungkook's waist.

"Give us some snacks too," Hoseok said as Taehyung handed him a tray with different types of meals- and then one by one, all the boys got their meals. (Except for Taehyung and Jungkook.)

"Yeah!! I want chips and popcorn!" Jin chimed, his voice high and a grin on his face.

"No, I want sweets. And stuff like candies and shits."

"I want ice cream."

"Well, no- I want those Chinese sweets- like, they are just soooo fucking good I'll kill anyone for it."