└ONE┘

HYPERSEXTENSION | VKOOK
written by vantelore

Taehyung thought it was just a silly one-sided crush, but Jungkook sure knew what kind of power he had over the not-so-innocent transfer student.

Lucifen © 2020

this book is not for the soft-hearted. as the story progresses, some serious and sensitive issues are addressed. poor coping mechanisms and disorders. there will be therapy.

reader discretion is advised!

THIS BOOK CONTAINS

➛ toptae/bottomkook
➛mention of pedophilia
➛ horrible coping mechanism
➛ victims of manipulation
➛ slow burn and side ship
➛ slow character development

╰┈➤ please proceed ONLY if you're comfortable with the themes mentioned above. i do NOT condone any comfort of glorification and romanticization in the comments will be taken down.

━━━━━━

"Well, what? Never seen a guy before?" The deep breath that Taehyung took in sharply was exhaled out when his arms tightened around the books that he had pressed against his chest.

There were whispers; there were chatters; there were rustling sounds from the occasionally slow students as soon as Taehyung had walked down the hallway, feeling nervous.

"Isn't he the new transfer student?"

Taehyung felt his golden round-rimmed glasses falling down his nose and he sniffed at the slightest noise the students made about him. He wasn't crying, no, he really wasn't, but he simply felt the tension pooling in his stomach.

They muttered among themselves, but he could still hear them; their voices.

"Yeah, I wonder why he arrived here, in the middle of the year."

"I heard he had been at the hospital before coming here."

"I'm curious if he's a werewolf or a vampire, or something else. He smells nice, but his fragrance differs from alphas, omegas, and betas. Not too strong, but definitely not too delicate as well."

"Well, he's probably using perfume then?"

"No, he doesn't seem like a werewolf with that hair. I bet he's a vampire with the red color."

"He looks like an omega to me."

"What if it's not his natural hair color, though?"

"His eyes remind me of a zombie."