thirty four

"hyunjin pleasee" he wasn't letting me go out with jisung.

"no felix, you're staying home with me" he said not budging whenever I would try to ask why.

"but he's gonna be here in like 45 minutes" I told him hoping he'd somewhat change his mind.

"forty-five minutes?!" hyunjin replied in a shocked toned.

"yes! so please let me go out with him" I gave him puppy eyes because I knew he couldn't resist them.

"please jinnie"

after I mentioned that nickname, his ears started to go to a light pink shade meaning he was nervous or flustered.

"felix..." hyunjin began.

"but what if something happens to you?" he continued.

"what's gonna happen? I'm gonna be with jisung, he's my best friend from how many years" hyunjin looked a bit concerned and he didn't like the idea of me hanging out with jisung without him.

"I'm not there to protect you"

"jisung will"

the time was now 1:12pm and jisung texted me saying that he'll be here in fifteen minutes to pick me up.

hyunjin on the other side he was zoned out and from his eyes, he looked worried.

"hyunjin, look" I moved closer to him and grabbed his hands. he stopped zoning out and looked at me.

"please don't worry too much okay? I'll be fine. I'll be home before you even know it" I tried my best on reassuring him because the last thing I would want from hyunjin is him worrying about me.

"I can't help but not worry about you, what if you don't come back home?"

"oh don't be silly hyunjin" I replied and there was a car honking outside and it was jisung.

I quickly checked my phone and I had a message from him.

[jisung] I'm outside.

I looked to hyunjin. "I have to go now, I'll be back soon"

"I love you" I hugged him tight and then kissed him.

"I love you more" he smiled at me then he placed a kiss on my cheek. I got up and quickly put on my shoes and grabbed the house keys.

as I was about to leave hyunjin said something.

"please stay safe"

"I will jinnieee" I gave him one last smile and then I left. I walked over to jisung's car and as I was he rolled down the window and playfully winked at me.

I giggled at his actions and opened the door.

"hi sung!" I greeted him.

"hey lixxx" jisung replied smiling proudly at me.

"someone looks a bit too excited" I said as I put my seatbelt on.

"of course I am" he replied starting the car and began to leave hyunjin's house.

the car journey wasn't boring, there was music playing and jisung was singing along to the lyrics, we were laughing and having fun before we even arrived at our destination.

"so how's you and that hyunjin guy doing?" jisung started a conversation.

"we're doing pretty good" I responded to his question. I didn't know if I should tell jisung about the weird dreams I've been having of hyunjin.

"any thing new?" he said while wiggling both his eyebrows meaning he was talking about intercourse.

"ew no jisung" I replied while having a slightly disgusted face and he was just laughing at it.

"mhm suree" he gave me a knowing look and rolled down the windows for some fresh air to enter the car.

I mentally rolled my eyes at his response. we were at our destination in five minutes when I got a text message from hyunjin.

[hyunjin ❤️] are you guys at the bowling place yet?

I opened his message and started to type a answer.

hyunjin ❤️
are you guys at the bowling place yet?
sent: 2:12 pm

me
we are nearly there in a few minutes.
why?
sent: 2:18 pm

hyunjin ❤️
oh okay, I just wanted to ask if
you two got there safe.
read: 2:20 pm

I was honestly quiet confused at hyunjins concern because he has never been this worried whenever I went out without him.

I put my phone back in my pocket and then me and jisung got out of the car and started making our way to the bowling area.

after a few rounds of playing which took around two hours jisung finally rolled his last ball after mine.

"YES FELIX! I GOT A STRIKE!" jisung excitedly yelled while shaking me by the shoulders. I stood there laughing at him and jisung ended up winning the rounds.

we left the bowling place and decided on going to a another korean restaurant like last time. jisung chose one that makes good ramen since it's his favourite food.

when we arrived jisung rushed out his car and starting making his own way to the ramen place, completely forgetting about me. I quickly followed behind him and when I entered behind jisung, who was asking for a table for two.

the waiter guided the two us to an empty table and gave us the menu. my eyes instantly landed on a ramen and to my surprise it didn't sound too bad.

jisung on the other side, he was scanning the whole menu carefully until he finally chose one. we told the waiter our orders and waited for our yummy food to arrive.

I checked my phone in the mean time and I saw hyunjin had sent me a few pictures and text messages.

hyunjin ❤️

2 attachments:

hyunjin ❤️
I tried to bake your brownies while
using your own special recipe and
I don't think it came out as good as yours 🙃
sent: 5:47 pm

I giggled at his pictures of him 'attempting' to recreate my brownies.

me
omg hyunjin!! 😭😭
they look cute even if they're not perfect
I bet they taste yummy though!
it's made with lots of love from you which
is already perfect
sent: 5:53 pm

hyunjin ❤️
I wanted to bake them because I was
bored without you and to kill time
they sure do taste quiet yummy!!
sent: 5:56 pm

me
save me some so I can have them as
a dessert when I come home!!
sent: 5:58 pm

hyunjin ❤️
will do!! :)
sent: 6:00 pm