eighteen

felix's pov

I woke up to two arms being wrapped around my waist. I was confused on what was happening, I was aware of where I was but not what was happening...

I came face to face with a sleeping hyunjin.

I remember him sleeping on the floor with the mattress how did he end up here?

maybe he got up in the middle of the night and came next to me.

I looked at my phone screen and the time showed 7:30. I woke up a bit early.

the thought of my mother being released today from the hospital popped up in my head.

with excitement I tried to leave hyunjin's bed to go to the bathroom but that only made him pull me in closer.

"felix" he mumbled through his breath.

after I successfully got hyunjin's arms off my waist I went to the bathroom.

I put my clothes back on from yesterday since hyunjin's one smelt like cigarettes and then went back into the room.

I was always so amazed when I would enter his room. hyunjin woke up and said "good morning lix"

I said good morning back and smiled while brushing my hair with his comb on his desk that he let me use.

he got up and on his way to the bathroom he gave me a hug. a long tight hug.

why is he doing all of this?

he's acting like we are dating when we are nowhere near that.

hyunjin was now using the bathroom and I forgot my ring in there.

normally I don't take off my ring while showering or stuff but this time I took it off. I could wait for him to come out but I wanted to put my ring back on now.

I knocked on the bathroom door waiting for an answer.

hyunjin soon opened the door and he was applying cream onto his face, his morning skincare.

"sorry for disturbing I just left my ring in here and I came to get it" I said moving in front of him to the other side of the counter where my ring was.

"I was wondering whose ring it was" he said rubbing in the cream.

as I was about to leave hyunjin put his hands on my waist and moved me to the side I was going to get his hair essence.

I took a glance at him through the mirror and he was smiling at me while putting the oil in his hair.

I left the bathroom and sat on his bed waiting for him. butterflies filled my stomach.

hyunjin drove me to the hospital since my mother was getting let out today.

I went to the room she was in and there was already a bag of her clothes on the chair. she smiled at me while slowly getting up from the bed.

I held the bag and me, hyunjin and my mom left the hospital.

hyunjin dropped me and my mother off at our house so I could look after her, I even skipped school for her today.

after hyunjin left me and my mom he went to school.

I looked online to find some soup recipes. I finished making the soup and she liked it. I'm glad she did.

after that we decided to watch a movie that she chose. thirty minutes into the film, I got me and my mother some fresh popcorn out the microwave.

the movie finished and it was now 6pm. the film was over two hours but it was entertaining.

I went upstairs into my room and checked my phone to see if there was any notifications since it was on charge while I was downstairs.

[hyunjin] how is your mom? is she any better now?

[hyunjin] I miss you already. I hope you are spending a good time with your mother.

[jisung 🐿️] hey lix, why wasn't you in school today?

I answered their texts and decided to call hyunjin. I wanted to talk to him and hear his voice.

*ring ring ring*

"lix, hey"

a smile appeared on my face.

"hi hyunjin"

"did anything happen? why did you call me?"

"no, nothing happened, I just wanted to call you and hear your voice"

"oh okay"

I heard his giggles from the phone.

"what are you up to?"

"nothing much. I was just starting a new art work of a elderly couple on a motorcycle"

(y'all know which picture i'm talking about ;) )

"ohh can I see it when you finish?"

"sure by the way, it was very nice hearing your voice because, it calmed me down since I was stressed about the my art piece"

"I could say the same to you"

I said as I took my phone off the charger and went to the bathroom with hyunjin on speaker.

"you're so cute felix"

that made me stop my actions.

hyunjin said it out of nowhere. I'm guessing he said that because of my answer?

"thank you"

"jinnie is it okay if I end the call now, since I need to take a shower. I'll try call you back before I sleep if you're not busy or sleeping"

"that's okay. I won't be sleeping don't worry, so you can call me anytime you want"

"okay bye bye hyunjin!"

"bye bye lix!"