seventeen

"have you done this before?" hyunjin asked me while lighting his cigarette.

"yeah, a couple of times when I'm stressed or overwhelmed" I answered blowing the smoke out.

"normally I wouldn't let you smoke around this time or at all, but since you begged me I allowed you" he said inhaling the smoke and exhaling.

he looked really attractive when he was smoking. his side profile was so beautiful, I was jealous.

he had one of his arms leaning on the handrails and one of the holding the cigarette.

normally the smell of cigarettes would make me sick and I hate it, but right now it was comforting to me. why? I don't know maybe because of hyunjin's presence next to me.

I didn't even realised I finished my cigarette this quick, hyunjin was still smoking his.

I had no self control, it just disappeared so I got another one out of the packet and tried to get the lighter out of hyunjin's pocket.

"lix what are you doing? you already had a cigarette" he said stopping me.

"I want another one" I said trying to move his hand away.

"no, it's not good to have a second one right on top of your first one" he scolded me.

he was being stubborn again.

"I'll go use the one inside then" I said as I entered his room and found the lighter on his desk next to his candles and started to light it.

hyunjin tried stopping me but I was able to light it before he could.

I went back outside because I didn't want his room to smell like cigarettes or anything.

I was too busy looking at the trees and buildings when hyunjin took the cigarette out my hand, threw it on the floor and stepped on it.

"what the fuck was that for?" I looked at him in annoyance.

"I told you" hyunjin said, he finished his first one while I started my second one.

"could've at least let me finish it" I scoffed as I rolled my eyes at him and turned my head to avoid his face.

his beautiful stupid face.

we both now smelt like cigarettes, our clothes soaked in the scent.

not even our clothes it's his clothes. I was wearing hyunjin's clothes, the ones he gave me before showering.

"I'm going to go have a shower quickly since I smell like cigarettes and you should go inside it's very late" hyunjin said before leaving.

I liked it when hyunjin smelt like cigarettes and cologne, it was an addictive scent that I got used to pretty quickly. it made him look more handsome then he was already.

I listened to hyunjin and went inside, even though I was still pissed at him it was too cold for me to stay outside any longer.

my body only wanted one thing right now...

hyunjin's attention. I just had his attention an hour ago but no, my body craved for more.

I couldn't do anything other than ask him to give me attention but he would think that I am way too attached to him.

which I don't know if I am.

the bathrooms door opened and steamed escaped into his bedroom as I was met with
a shirtless hyunjin.

hyunjin's pov:

I opened the bathroom door and I saw felix on my bed waiting for me. that's what it seemed like to me.

he looked like a baby kitten in my clothes since they were a bit big for him, how adorable.

every time I take a shower I normally don't wear anything on top, only my pj bottoms. I liked staying like that.

but I couldn't do that right now, not when there's felix in the room.

I walked over to my closet and quickly wore a hoodie to not make felix feel uncomfortable.

"jinnie, you should sleep on your bed and I'll sleep on the mattress" felix said bringing back the conversation about who should sleep where.

"felix, I'm not going to continue this conversation I'll sleep on the mattress" I said as I laid down on the mattress and felix laid down on my bed.

"I want water" he said. he was now on the edge of my bed and he was looking down at me.

"go get it" I said looking back at him.

he eyebrows furrowed and a small pout approached his lips.

I want to squeeze him, he looked so cute.

he is cute.

"I don't even know where your kitchen is" he said not noticing the jar of water that was sitting on my desk.

I pointed towards my desk where the water was and his eyes followed my finger. his mouth made a O shape for realisation.

felix was done drinking his water and went back on the bed.

"goodnight lix"

"goodnight jinnie" he replied.

"we ended up sleeping in my bedroom again, lix" I thought to myself and soon I could start to feel my eyelids shut.