twenty nine

he again came closer to me this time grabbing my chin and moving his mouth to my ear.

"are you sure that was a smart move hm?" he whispered as I could feel his hot breathe on my neck, he pulled away waiting for an answer. remain calm felix.

"what are you going to do?" I whispered back while half of my lips turned into a smirk. he scoffed and lifted his hand up to hit me but he stopped mid way.

"are you not going to hit me?" I asked tilting my head to the side while eyeing his hand in the air.

"you can't do it right" I said pursing my lips and letting out a giggle. he was acting tough not that long ago and now he's unable to hit me?

"what a pussy" I bursted out laughing as I nudged him to the side and grabbed my bag. I walked away from him with a cold face on but inside I was crying.

after I save you from a fucking fight and help you clean your scar you decide to swear and switch up on me, acting like we wasn't desperate for each other yesterday.

(a/n: sarcasm ya'll)

hyunjin's pov:

"what the fuck just happened?" I talked to myself while looking at felix's back in the distance.

if stupid choi san kept his mouth shut for once, this fight and argument with felix would've never happened. but one thing kept circling my head.

the thought of me actually trying to hit felix and yell at him made disgusted at myself. I'm such a dickhead, how could I hurt someone as precious at him? I was too angry to comprehend the whole situation and I'm sure he probably hates my guts — he does have a reason to so I can't be mad at him, but I can be mad at myself.

he even saved me from that fight and he treated my scar with all his supplies and yet I still cursed at him. ugh what are you doing with your life hyunjin, now you're getting in to fights with your old bully.

the trees swaying side to side by the wind made me come back to reality from my thoughts. I grabbed my bag and instantly dashed from the school gates. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialled felix's number but it went to voicemail meaning he had turned his phone off.

fuck sake I did mess up really badly.

as I forced my long legs to run a bit more to the bus stop that was in the distance, I spotted a male with short blonde hair who had a snowdrop flower cloth patch ironed on his backpack. and at that moment my brain had remembered that felix has a snowdrop flower patch on his bag.

that was felix who I was staring at the bus stop. I have to talk to him.

I started to run again towards to bus stop and as I got closer I could see him better.

"felix..." I said panting causing him to turn his head around. as he came in contact with my eyes all the colours from his face and eyes had washed away, fuck.

his eyes fixated on the bus that was approaching the bus stop and he started to change his direction. he got his bag from the seat and walked towards the vehicle.

"felix wait" I said grabbing his arm but he just shook off my hand paying no mind to it, but only his bus.

"I'm going to miss my bus" his cold deep voice spoke making me get goosebumps and the hairs on my arm stand up.

"I don't care I need to talk to you" I answered holding his hand again and pulling him out of the bus stop and dragging him along with me.

"where are you taking me?" felix asked him trying to get out of my grip.

"here" I said stumbling across an empty park. I walked us over to the bench and sat down while felix stood up.

"do I look like a child to you?" he said scoffing at where I bought him with his hands crossed.

"yeah you do actually" I replied giving him a soft smile while he rolled his eyes at me.

"look I'm sorry okay? it was my fault for yelling at you and attempting to hit you when all you did was save me from that fight and heal my scar" I patted down the seat next to me signaling him to sit down.

"you finally noticed" he sarcastically answered me sitting on the edge of the bench. I reached my arms out making him stare at me with a confused expression.

"hug?" I suggested and opened my arms even wider as he came closer towards me. I took him in my embrace and squished him tightly and he placed his small hands on my back. it had been a long time since I've hugged felix like this. his body instantly relaxed the second it touched mine.

"I'm sorry too"