nighteen

after the shower, I called hyunjin and talked to him for around three hours until I was tired and went to sleep.

my clock showed 7:48 am.

I repeated my whole morning routine and then went downstairs, put my shoes and backpack on and then left the house.

the bus normally got here at 8:15 am and I arrived at 8:12 so there was three minutes left.

I got in and headed to an empty seat which was a window seat. the bus kept stopping and going, stopping and going and so on.

I made my way to the school gates and into the building.

jisung was in the hallway walking with somebody that I didn't recognise.

I'm guessing it's one of his classmates. as I was about to go into first period I heard jisung's voice.

"bye minho"

that's what he said.

the smiling boy put his arm in my arm and walked into first period dragging me along.

first period finished and we both headed to second period which was science.

when me and jisung made it to science I sat on the same table as him which was perfect.

it was a table for four and it was only me and jisung at the table so there was probably a possibility that the teacher might move somebody next to either me or him.

as jisung was rambling to me about a new anime he started watching, hyunjin entered the class and stood besides the teacher.

what is he doing here?

after, hyunjin made his way to our table and sat next to jisung. he doesn't sit here, what?

"felix, hyunjin move seats next to me when you didn't come school on that one day last week" jisung explained because of my puzzled face.

I was correct about the teacher moving someone on our table.

I just nodded in response and avoided eye contact with hyunjin.

second period ended and it was now break. after break was over I made my way to third period.

lunch

me an jisung were sitting at an empty bench in the canteen while eating our foods. it was rice, tofu soup, a side of kimchi and bread.

I looked around to see if hyunjin was anywhere, but surprisingly he wasn't. normally he's always in the canteen.

why do I care anyway.

I carried on eating my soup when I had to go to the toilet. I told jisung and he said he'll be waiting for me in fifth period since lunch was going to end in 20 minutes.

"we don't have last period together silly" I said laughing and making my way to the bathroom.

to get to the bathroom you had to outside and in the building next to the canteen. I was almost there when I saw hyunjin with a girl.

"hyunjinnieee come onnnn" the girl said tugging on hyunjin blazer.

hyunjinnie?

did she just call him hyunjinnie?

I hid behind a tree trunk and spied on them. why did I decide to spy? I don't know.

she kept repeating her words and the more she repeated it, the more annoying her voice sounded.

hyunjin tried to removed her hands off him but that only made her get more clingy to him. what the fuck is happening..?

"no, let go of me" he said moving away.

I was about to leave since I couldn't hold in my toilet anymore but the girl looked around to see if anyone was there and then kissed hyunjin.

oh?

"what the fuck" I whispered to myself.

jealousy and anger filled my body as I watched hyunjin push the girl off of him. why the fuck did she kiss him? who even is she?

I ran from behind the tree trunk and into the bathroom stalls. I was trying to comprehend what I just saw. millions of questions were circling in my head.

I was so angry that I wanted to punch the wall besides me but I couldn't.

why would she even kiss him?

"why am I even jealous? I don't even like him like that and I'm getting pissed for no reason. why do I care so much about him" I said half yelling and furrowing my eyebrows not caring about the person in the stall next to me.

"and that stupid nickname hyunjinnie" I carried on.

I wanted to cry out of anger. I wanted to disappear. I wanted to forget about hyunjin. I don't want to see him anymore.

I wanted to avoid him. I'm going to avoid him.

but how could I not see him anymore? I have art last period and he sits next to me. what a great day.

these thoughts couldn't leave my head, especially two.

why am I even angry?
why am I even jealous?

I left the bathroom stall and headed to art class miserably. thankfully hyunjin wasn't here yet because he was probably with that bitch.

I sat down in my seat and put my head down almost instantly not knowing next thing hyunjin walked into the classroom.