thirty one

me and felix had been laying in bed all day. it was around 6:43pm when he suggested we should go to the cinemas, since a new horror movie came out.

"but you know I don't like horror movies" I said fixing my hair in the bathroom while felix was next to me applying lip tint.

"oh come on, it's not that scary" he replied and closed the lid of the lip tint.

we was ready to leave when felix forgot to wear a shirt, he can't be that dumb.

"felix, how the fuck do you forget to wear a shirt?" I laugh at him rummaging through the bed sheets trying to find his shirt.

"shut up. I can't find it" he looked at me dumbfounded while running his fingers through his silky, blonde hair.

he's attractive.

I pulled out a random hoodie of mine out my closet and threw it to the younger who was
standing there like a kid.

we finally got into my car and I started driving, we was about 10 minutes away from the theatres. I heard small giggles coming from felix who was watching some kind of cat video on his phone.

"you're so weird" I glanced at him to see him still smiling alt the video, he didn't even hear me.

we reached our destination and I saw that there was a small convenience store in the corner. me and felix made our way to there and decided to get snacks, since snacks in the theatres are expensive.

"get snacks from here because I'm not paying that much for popcorn in the theatres" felix nodded in response and grabbed a few snacks along with some sweets.

the five minutes in the convenience store was silent. felix and I entered the theatres and headed to our seats which were at the back, we came ten minutes early since they put ads on at the start.

slowly as the film was about to start more people started to make their way into the room.  finally the intro of the movie started and there small gasps coming from people mouths.

the first few minutes of the film was about some middle aged guy who kidnaps people and puts them up for games. if they don't survive the round, he kills them. pretty much like saw but a bit different.

"oh gosh, that's terrifying" I stated after one of the contestants got tortured to death by a moving saw towards them.

her painful screams echoed in everyone's ears causing me to squint my eyes because of how loud it was. felix on the other hand was stuffing his face with the sweets he bought from the convenience store.

he looked so cute in that state with his cheeks puffed out.

"this isn't that scar-"

"AAHH" I screamed while others did too. I looked at felix who was looking at me with a shocked expression, my hand was on top of his small one while squeezing it without realising.

his cheeks flushed a light pink and he swallowed the food that was in his mouth.

"you planning to let go?" he asked me.

"I don't think so, I like my hand being here" I answered him smiling softly then turned my head back to the big screen.

"whatever"

the film had ended and people started walking out, leaving me and felix left in the theatres. we exchanged looks and his eyes averted down to my lips.

"did you enjoy the film?" I said catching his attention.

"yeah, I did" he replied, his eyes still glued onto my lips. is this guy really down bad to kiss me right now?

honestly, I am too.

"I think you're enjoying my lips more than the movie right now, aren't you?"

"yeah.." he answered.

"kiss them then"

without a response he instantly connected his lips to mine causing my eyes to widen, I kissed him back.

felix started to get messy with the kissing forgetting his surroundings and where we are.

"felix, felix hey" I forced myself to break the kiss.

"I think you're forgetting where we are"

after convincing felix to not go any further in the theatres I was driving both of us back home while music was playing from felix's phone.

"stop driving" felix randomly said.

"what?" I replied as keeping my eyes on the road.

"I said stop driving" he repeated.

"why?" I questioned.

"because"

"because?" I waited for him to continue his sentence but no response. I looked over to him and he was fiddling with his fingers, playing with his rings.

"felix are you okay?" I called out.

is he okay?

I got worried and pulled over to the side of road. I unbuckled my seatbelt and then turned my full body facing felix.

"are you gonna tell me what happened because I pulled over for you" I said while unbuckling his seatbelt until he grabbed my hand, stopping me from doing so.

"I want you" he stated.

what is happening right now?

"what?"

"I want you" he said removing my hand and unbuckling his seatbelt himself then instantly coming close to me, extremely close.

"felix what is happening?" I asked.

"I don't know, I just want your touch" he replied while his gaze was fixated on my lips.

well we can't just fuck on the road can we felix.

god.

what is he doing to me?

I shouldn't give in, especially not now.

"then wait till we're home" I smirked while starting to drive again as felix huffed and threw himself back onto his seat.