twenty four

I arrived at jisung's place and waited for him to finish getting ready, after he was done we both left his house and made our way to the location minho texted jisung.

we made it to the destination and I could already hear the music from outside, people screaming and the party lights shining all different colours.

I knocked on the door and soon minho had opened it for me and jisung. he was wearing a black shirt and two button unbuttoned at the top along with a pair of black trousers and a belt that suited it.

jisung couldn't take his eyes off of minho so I awkwardly coughed making him come back to reality.

"welcome guys!" minho greeted us stepping aside for us to enter.

when we both got inside jisung dragged me to the kitchen to start taking shots. he took his first one with me and the second one.

normally I would stay sober most of the times but I felt different and wanted to do more shots than I would regularly do. as I was pouring the alcohol in my shot glass girls kept coming up to me and jisung.

they would ask the both of us if we wanted to dance with them but we both declined since jisung was talking to minho the entire time.

I swear he's gaining a small crush or whatever on minho, the way he looks at him makes it so obvious.

after a couple of more shots I was completely gone. I was no where near to being sober at that point.

jisung was nudging me and trying to drag me out of the place but I kept getting away from him, until he called minho over to help.

"thank you minho for inviting us here, we had fun" jisung said as he fixated his grip on me.

"no worries jisung, be careful of felix there make sure to not drop him or anything. I could take you two home if yo-"

"no I'm fine thanks again for the offer I'll call a taxi near by" he cut minho off.

"well okay then, bye jisung and felix" he waved at the both of us, his hands were blurry because of my vision so I had mumbled something to minho. jisung waved back and then started to walk out of the gate.

I felt bad for jisung because he had to keep stopping every ten minutes to catch his breathe and to fix his grip on me.

"are, are you tired sung?" I asked trying to look up at him.

"what does it look like?" he said unexpectedly being rude.

"hey! no need to be harsh on your drunk friend" I said slightly pouting.

as we were walking— more like jisung, I was half asleep when a tall shadow appeared in front of us making me scream.

"AH JISUNG WHO IS THAT?" I said pointing towards the unknown person as my knees gave up on me and I fell on the ground.

"ow felix my poor ears. it's just hyunjin relax" he said trying to pick me back up.

"I'll take him don't worry" hyunjin spoke, walking closer to me as jisung was still trying to pick me up.

"no it's okay hyunjin, it's late you should go home" jisung reassured hyunjin.

"I'm being polite so let me take him home" his voice got deep making jisung stop and look at him.

"fine! if you want to take him so badly you're more than welcome to" he said giving up.

"sung noo, don't leave me" I said pulling on his arm.

"felix, hyunjin is going to take you home" he said pointing at him.

hyunjin was wearing black baggy sweatpants with a navy zipped up hoodie with the hood up. he was looking down at me, it was dark and my vision was still blurry so it wasn't clear for me to see his face but his eyes. his eyes were shining in the dark making me forget about my surroundings.

they were sparkling.

"come on felix let's go" hyunjin said squatting down and turning his back against me signalling me to get on.

I first took a glance at jisung and he nodded his head in approval of me going with hyunjin. I slowly got up and gently went on his back and his hands held me underneath my thighs.

"hyunjin be careful with him" jisung said waving at the both of us and hyunjin nodded his head in return while I waved back to him but it was just me flapping in the air my hands to him like a child.

"lix why did you drink so much?" hyunjin said as his voice soften when we left, I put my arms around his neck.

"mmm I don't knwow" I said kind of slurring my words.

"you reek of alcohol ew" he said sniffing.

"you're so mean" I said giggling and playfully hitting his back. I rested my chin on his shoulder but it was uncomfortable since he kept have to lift me up to tighten his grip.

"jinnie" I blurted out randomly.

"hm?" he hummed in response.

"I want you" I said pulling down his hood.

"what do you mean?" he replied.

"I want a kiss"

"what?" hyunjin said as he stopped walking.