three

monday wasn't that bad honestly, the day went by to be alright surprisingly.

i was about twenty minutes away from my house when i felt the sudden urge to go to the nearest convenience store.

something inside of me wanted to go so badly so i did.

after i made it to the store i opened the door and went inside. i didn't really know what i was craving so i went over to the fridge section and got myself a kimchi fried rice kimbap along with one of drink bags that you put in a cup of ice, i didn't know what drink to get so i chose apple juice.

there was a lot of options for me to choose from.

then i went over to the small freezer to pick out the correct cup size.

i went to the cashier and put my items down on the scanning area, the lady started to scan my items and put them in a bag then handed it over to me.

i thanked her and went to one of those tables at the back in the convenience store and started to place my items out on the table.

i unwrapped my kimbap in the direction it told me to then i took a bite out of it and oh my goodness, i'd be lying if i didn't say that was the best first bite ever.

the taste was absolutely delicious. i put it aside for me to open my juice bag and pour it in the cup of ice i got.

i poked my straw in and took a sip which woke me up due to the sugar.

after i was done, i put my rubbish in the bin and left the convenience store to go home.

when i got home i took off my shoes then ran up to my bedroom and jumped on my bed.

i missed my bed so much.

i wish i could stay in my bed forever but i obviously couldn't, i had homework to do.

while i was in the middle of doing my homework i suddenly felt like i forgot something behind, i tried to think of what i could possibly forget when it hit me..

oh my gosh felix, how dumb can you be. you seriously forgot your earphones at the convenience store? this is the second time you lost a personal belonging in a day.

i quickly got up from my desk and went downstairs to put on my shoes to leave the house.

the convenience store was about ten minutes away from my house so i just started run. oh and the rain was a bonus!

great felix, why did you not get an umbrella?

finally after running i made it to the store but before i opened the door i took a deep breath and tried to pull myself together.

i went in and directly walked over to the table i was sitting on and..

there was already another person sitting down on the same seat i was like about an hour ago? and for some reason, they looked familiar.

i ended my stupid thoughts and just took a closer look at the surroundings and my earphones weren't there.

oh.

i was annoyed. i had no other pair of earphones that i could use, those were my only pair.

i was about to turn around and walk to the lady at the cashier to see if she saw it anywhere when a voice called.

"hey, did you perhaps lose anything?" the person asked me which the voice was very familiar but i couldn't remember.

that made me turn back around and look at person.

"yeah have you seen my-" i cut my own sentence off.

wait. that's the guy from.. the bus. THE BUS? the one who helped me find my phone?
i knew he looked and sounded familiar.

"wait aren't you that person who lost their phone in the bus?" he finished off my sentence.

great second time he's come across me losing something in a day.

"yeah, that was me" i answered him back while he took a sip of his iced americano.

"was you looking for something?" he asked me again.

"yes. i accidentally forgot my earphones here so i came back to get them, but they don't look like they are still here" i told him.

"well actually, are these yours?" he said as he reached in his pocket and pulled out a pair of earphones.

"i just found them laying on this table i knew it belonged to somebody, so i put it in my pocket and maybe if the person came back here i would give it to them" he explained to me while he handed me my earphones.

"ah, thank you" i bowed and gave him a small smile. i was gonna make my way out of the store when he spoke.

"aren't you cold?" he suddenly said continuing the conversation.

"what?" i said completely forgetting that i was soaked because of the rain.

"ohh, well a little" i said kinda embarrassed.

"here, take my umbrella felix" he said giving me his umbrella.