twelve

the time was 6:03 pm when we made it to jisung's house and he greeted his mother.

we went upstairs and I went to the bathroom to get myself cleaned up.

jisung's bathroom always had a sense of comfort to me, I don't know why.

he always allowed me to shower without asking him.

I finished and grabbed the extra towel jisung always had for me since we would have sleepovers often.

I put my extra pair of sweatpants that I bought with me on and left my top half naked.

I felt comfortable around him, he didn't care neither did I, he didn't make me feel uncomfortable or anything.

I saw jisung on his bed already watching an anime while he was waiting for me to be done.

I sat next to him and watched the anime too.

a couple of hours passed by when jisung's mother called us down for dinner.

jisung got up and threw me a hoodie of his for me to wear before going downstairs.

right when I was about to leave his room, my phone started to ring in my pocket.

my hand went in my pocket and out with my phone to see who the caller was and...

"what does he want?" I said to myself catching jisung's attention.

"who is it" his head turned to me.

"hyunjin" I replied.

"oh, you should answer it" jisung told me while pointing at my phone screen.

but I need to go eat.
why did he have to call at this moment..?

"it's fine, forget it" I said as I threw my phone on his bed and left to go downstairs.

we both went to the kitchen and sat down.

she gave me and jisung a bowl of jajangmyeon. (black bean noodles) I thanked her and we both started to eat it.

I had finished the noodles and so did jisung. after putting our bowls in the sink, he went upstairs and I followed behind.

the second I entered his bedroom, I walked over to my phone which was laying lifeless on the bed and turned it over to be met with 4 missed calls and 5 unread messages all from hyunjin.

oh.

missed voice call

hyunjin
why didn't you answer the call?
sent 9:38 pm

hyunjin
felixxx
sent 9:40 pm

missed voice call
missed voice call

hyunjin
can you answer the phone, please
sent 9:42 pm

hyunjin
come onlineee
sent 9:42 pm

missed voice call

hyunjin
where are youuu
sent 9:44 pm

I read all of his messages and I tried to think why he would text me and call me this much in one day.

did something bad happen?

is he okay?
is he injured?
is he hurt?

all of these questions kept circling my mind until I gave up and texted him back.

hyunjin's pov:

I kept walking back and forth in my room waiting for a notification sound to come from my phone.

I had been waiting for around ten minutes for felix to text me back, but there was nothing.

my eyebrows were furrowed and I was slowly losing my patience.

is he okay?

"where the hell is h-" a text sound interrupted my speech.

my head quickly turned to my phone and the screen and saw that it was lit up, due to the notification.

I opened the message and it was from felix and it read...

felix
what happened?
sent 9:50 pm

is that it?

me
oh my gosh felix, I thought
something happened to you.
sent 9:51 pm

felix
oh, I was eating food.
sent 9:53 pm

felix
did something happen?
why did you call me serval times?
sent 9:54 pm

right, why did I call him serval times?

what if he thinks i'm annoying now?

I didn't have a proper reason for why I called him that many times.

I just.. wanted to hear his voice?

me
no, nothing happened.
I called you because I just wanted
to hear your voice.
sent 9:58 pm

felix
oh, do you want me to call you?
sent 10:02 pm

my eyes widen.

he wants to call me?

me
yes
sent 10:03 pm

felix had called me and I instantly picked up.

"hello, hyunjin?"

a smile appeared on my lips without me noticing when I heard my name.

"hey felix"

we had been talking about random things and what we do in our free time for about two hours.

"hyunjin, I need to go now"

"oh okay, it was nice talking to you"

"bye bye"

"bye felix"

and with that, the call ended.

the time was 12:05 am, we have been talking for exactly two hours.

felix's pov:

I was trying to comprehend the fact that me and hyunjin talked for two hours straight about random stuff.

I shook it off and carried on watching anime with jisung.

he was really into this one.

01:48 am

"I think we should go to sleep" jisung said as he let out a yawn.

"yeah, I think so too" I agreed with him and we start to get ready to sleep.

"goodnight sung" I said.

"goodnight lix" he replied.