eight

I waited a couple of seconds until I heard the door knob getting played around with and soon the door opened.

my eyes were fixated on the ground, not realizing it wasn't hyunjin who opened the door.

instead, it was his mother who brightly smiled at me, moving a bit so I could enter.

I quickly bowed and smiled at her.

she smiled back at me and asked me if I was here for hyunjin.

I responded with yes and she showed me where hyunjins room was. I thanked her and she left.

should I knock on his door?
should I just walk in?

what do I do?

I knocked on his door and waited for the door to open.

the door opened and it revealed hyunjin standing there towering over me.

I forgot how tall this man is.

I had to slightly look up and him to speak.

he was wearing black sweatpants and a loose white t-shirt.

he moved aside for me to enter his room and I did. his room had a nice smell to it from the candle which was lit up on his desk, he had a few paintings hung up on his walls - I'm assuming he did them himself, they were all so pretty and I didn't know he was very good at art, he had a canvas stand in the corner and he had his closet in another corner.

I liked his room, it gave me a sense of comfort.

he sat down on his bed and told me to sit next to him to get started with the drawing.

he got his notebook and pencil ready to start.

"you can be in any position. just make sure to not move as much since it'll ruin it" he explained.

I decided on just staying in the position I was in when I sat down on hyunjins bed which was me looking at him.

he started to lightly sketch out my face shape, then he looked at me to draw my facial features.

I took a glance every five minutes to see his progress and man was he good.

even his light drawing was perfect, I could never do it if I wanted to.

he did it so effortlessly and it kept on getting better and better.

"can I take a closer look at your freckles?" he asked.

"sure" I responded getting a bit flustered cause of how close he was.

he then started to look at my lips and back to his notebook and back to my lips.

I gulped because my back started to hurt after the position I was in.

"are you okay?" he asked me again looking kinda worried.

"yeah, it's just my back that hurts" I replied moving.

"we can take a short break if you like" he mentioned.

"yes, I don't mind" I said as I laid down on his bed.

I shut my eyes for a second to relax my body when I heard hyunjin mumble something.

"cute" I heard hyunjin giggling to himself while looking down at the drawing.

"what" I said confused opening my eyes and lifting my head to look at him.

"nothing" he said facing me.

"do you want to see how it's turning out?" he questioned.

"yeah" I said as he scooted closer next to me and placed his hand on my hand to help him move up.

"look" he showed me.

"wow" I was amazed by how much the drawing looked like me.

"my favourite part is your freckles, they're cute" he looked at my eyes and then at my freckles while smiling.

why you gotta stare with those eyes?

"thank you" I thanked him.

that made me more flustered.

"wanna see my other drawings?" he asked me while flipping his notebook pages.

"okay" I answered him and he started showing me his other artworks.

after we both relaxed on his bed for a good thirty minutes and he was finished showing me his other drawings, hyunjins mother called us both down to eat dinner.

we both finished eating and I thanked his mother then we went upstairs into his room.

"let's continue the portrait" he said while getting his notebook and pencil in his hands again.

I nodded and got back into the position I was in before.

he started adding more details to my eyes.

"can I take a closer look at your eyes, since you have some freckles around there?" he said.

"okay" I replied as he came closer and looked around my eyes.

he added the small freckles onto the drawing and looked back at me again to add more.

"loosen yourself up felix, don't stay stiff" he commented.

"oh okay" I did what he said and he gave me a small soft smile.

"i'm almost done okay, just adding the finishing touches" he said.

"you do remember that we had a whole week hyunjin?" I reminded him laughing a little since he wanted to finish it so badly"

"I know! but I wanted to get it done with" he replied.

i watched his fingers move so elegantly. he was adding shading onto my lips while blending it in with his fingertips.

"anddd, i'm done!" he said lifting his head and smiling to himself.