thirty three

TW

"hyunjin what the hell are you doing?!" I spoke slightly frustrated and slightly confused at what I was seeing.

the window was open and hyunjin was standing on the window sill and crying.

"HYUNJIN STOP" I warned him while he took small steps forward.

is he trying to kill himself?

he slowly turned around and faced me, his tears were overflowing and they spilled all over his cheeks. the cold breeze of the night sky blew in the bathroom making me shiver and hyunjins hair move.

"felix..." he paused. my tears were close to spilling.

"I'm sorry" he sniffed.

"hyunjin what are you doing, stop please" I took a step forward and he stepped back. there was barely any distance left before he could fall.

"why did you have to walk in?" he asked. and the question sounded almost unbelievable.

"what do you mean? you weren't in bed and I walk into this? why are you doing this?" I questioned him searching for answers.

"I love you felix. thank you for existing and making my life better" he said as a strong thunderstorm hit making hyunjin let out more tears and making me flinch.

"THEN WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO TAKE YOUR LIFE IF I MADE IT BETTER?" I yelled at him because now anger was in my system.

"hyunjin no..." I said seeing him trying to take another step backwards but if he did, he'd fall.

I ran towards him so I could catch him before he'd fall but...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I was too late.
and he fell.
to his death.

I thought I caught him.
I thought I hugged him tight to prevent him from falling.

instead I just hugged myself.
and hyunjins body wasn't there, it was falling.

I basically killed him by not catching him at the correct time.

"what? hyunjin?" I realised he wasn't in my arms.

"no... hyunjin? HYUN—"