He went out from his house and get in the car. Where his Jimin was already waiting for him. He knew where Taehyung would go and he took him there. They finally reached there destination. "Home" the Nursing house  .

Tae : did he went inside already? (Said in confused voice)

Jm : maybe tae . ( said looking at same direction)

Tae : can't you speak positive?

Jm : can't you just go and talk to him directly instant of stalking him like a creep .

Tae gave him tight lipped smile.

Tae : (in mind) calm taehyung he is your best friend, best friend just don't scare his little kid.

Jm : what look you're giving let me tell you kim Taehyung I'm not scared of you understand even the whole world does. ( gave rookie smile)

Like seriously he thought he can scare jimin no never. Even when he told jimin about him being mafia he said he knew for long living with him since childhood he not hard to understand.

Jm : Taehyung now or never understand just go and try to communicate to atleast say hi normal hi or he is doctor and you already look like a patient just go.

Tae : what about you jimina I know very well that you don't here for support me or you love  something like that you also come here to see that cat human.

Jm : how dare you call him cat human huh. What about your  one the one you come for he also look like bunny.

Tae : bunny's are cute and mine one is cuter than anything. (Said with a proud smile)

Trust me guys he is the same person about whom you read a moment ago.

Jm : it's useless to fight we just go and try to take step other wise someone will take our chance. We aren't aware if we have chance or not.

Tae : I will kill who were try take my chance with him. Something is mine than it is. (His aura change in matter of seconds)

Jimin gulp no doubt tae was looking very scare at this point.

Jm : we should go and try hmm. ( said in small voice)

Tae nodded agreeing with jimin. Both of them took deep breath before getting out of the car heading forward to nursing home.

They were inside the nursing home looking here and there when receptionist  grab there attention.

Rp : hello sir there is  something I can help you two with? ( said with sweet smile looking two confused man.)

Tae : actually we want to meet two doctors who work here . So can you tell us were we supposed go.

Rp : do have appointments with those  doctors sir ?

Tae : no we will wait just tell us where their cabin is? ( said with tight lipped smile being annoyed by the receptionist constant questioning that to Kim Taehyung)

Rp : do you know the name Or how they look?

Tae : one looks like bunny and other one like cat.

The receptionist got really confused by the description of tae who felt really proud of himself  for having so much patients.

Rp : sir here humans  works not animals .

Tae gave scary look to receptionist who gulp looking at him.

Rp : sir what happened?

Jm : leave him. (He remove his phone and scroll for a while and display it front of receptionist ) him and the boy who come with him.

Rp : ohh he is Min yoongi and the person come along with Mr. Min (thought for a while) must be Jungkook.

Jm : ok we have to meet them  us patients help book our appointment pretty lady. ( said putting pressure on word "pretty lady " along with very flirty smile)

Rp : sure sir wait I will book very first appointment.

Jm : so kind and beautiful . You must have really handsome boyfriend I wish I would meet you sooner. ( said with so called fake smile)

Rp : I don't have boyfriend sir ( said with shy smile and red cheeks)

Jm : when our appointments are?

Rp : in 10 minutes sir.

Jm : can tell the direction please pretty.

She tell them direction for both doctors cabin.

Jm : thank you so much ( he pick rose near vase and gave her) meet you soon pretty. ( wink at her)

Tae looked at very thing with disgusting look. It's so cringey god keep saying that in his mind.

Jm : what why are looking like this .

Tae : you came here to pursue your crush and shamelessly flirting with that receptionist.

Jm : well I have so we can get the direction and appointments really quick other wise I don't think she will give any soon. My flirting made way to our lovers.

Tae : when did you took that guy's picture?

Jm : it's been awhile . Well it  always help with to take cold showers.

Tae signed knowing jimin very well he can only wish that guy able to handle jimin's horniness.

Tae reached to Jungkook's cabin. Jungkook's name was written tae saw but failed to see the specialist for jungkook is.

He knocked on the door only to hear sweet angelic voice .

Jk : come in please.

Tae moved his hands on hair gave himself a presentable look. He went inside.

Jungkook was sitting on chair

Jungkook was sitting on chair. Jungkook gave his attention towards to the door looking at newcomer there. Tae showed his smile but Jungkook's frowned and looked bit behind the Taehyung.

Jk : where is the patient? ( said with confused voice making taehyung also confused)

I hpe you all enjoy reading this 
Don't forget to vote and comment.
Please follow.
Stay tuned for the next part ☺