"You got a job?" Jungkook exclaimed watching his best friend grin big.

"Yes, thanks to Hoseok Hyung." Female omega cheerfully credited beta and jungkook bestowed a thankful gaze to hobi.

"Then we will take our leave first, jiminie," Jungkook says putting his hand on the Orange Head Omega's shoulder.

"Yeah, sure. You both have to wake up early tomorrow so get some sleep." Yoongi joined his mate's side as they all bid their goodbyes.

"Jin hyung and namjoon hyung. Thank you so much." The Kim couple appreciated the help of the elder couple who just flailed their hands with 'it was nothing'.

Jungkook and Chaerin hugged once again and promised to meet in Seoul as they would be coming back in the evening.

Jimin and Jin were next to shower their affection to Blonde with warm messages of maternal care.

Alphas were having their own goodbye session with strong handshakes.

Everyone finally parted their ways from the min couple's house.

Namjoon and Seokjin returned to their pack as Hobi left Chaerin to Min's house because he couldn't take her to his house in the pack, beta's family lives there so it was not a good idea to take her with him .

Finally, the Kim couple reached home and it was already past eleven so the house was virtually unalive.

Taehyung took a quick shower and joined jungkook in his nest who was too lazy to even take a shower.

Omega just tossed away his clothes and wore the first shirt of his alpha he got his hand upon before snuggling into his nest.

"Baby? You awake."

"Mmm"

Jungkook threw his legs between his alpha's pushing himself impossibly closer to his mate.

Taehyung kissed the crown of his head with warm eyes while his hands lazily stroked his beautiful omega's waist soothingly.

It didn't take long before both of them were sound asleep.

•••

The sky was still dark when the alarm of taehyung's phone silently chimed waking up the alpha figure.

He stretched his body before tucking the soft blanket over his mate's shoulders and stealing a quick peck from pink pout.

Taehyung was the first one to freshen up and right after walking out of the shower, he gently woke up his omega.

"Baby... Come on, get up love." Alpha let his fingers dive in golden locks making Blonde squirm into his lap.

"Mm...'m sleepy~"

"I know angel but you can sleep in the car, now you're my good baby right... Up up up." Taehyung gently made jungkook sit up like he was dealing with a giant baby, his mate is.

Jungkook whined making fake sobs and clinging more to his half-naked alpha's wet chest who only had a towel on.

"Darling, if you want I can bathe you," Taehyung whispered sensually as his hands caressed his mate who pouted creaking his lids open.

Taehyung didn't waste a second and disappeared into the bathroom once again.

After a good 20 minutes, the couple was done dressing up and packing their bags. Taehyung was being super quick because he wanted them to leave the house before anyone could wake up just so they didn't have to face any drama.

Luckily, they managed to slip into the car and Hyemi who knew m everything beforehand handed the couple a packed breakfast.

Jungkook hugged the old woman thank you and taehyung told her what exactly she needed to tell his family if they asked about them.