"princess i'm close" he said before coming in the condom, his thrusts became sloppy but still enough to make you come.

"fuck tom you know what to do" you said as he pulled out off you.

"thanks" he said smiling.

-----------------------
          Regulus Black

You always thought regulus had a load of other girls before you but one night when you both got high together, he revealed you were his first girlfriend.

You both wobbled back to your dorm and regulus decided that he couldn't be bothered to walk back to his dorm so he slept over yours.

It didn't take long for you to be pinned up against the wall and his lips on your neck, your shirt was the first thing off and on the floor, then it was his.

You made your way onto the bed and slipped off your joggers as you felt yourself grow wetter as regulus takes his trousers off.

"Y/n you know i've never done this before"

"it's okat reggie, i'll be in control" you said as he pulled off your thong and his boxers making his dick hit his lower stomach.

You flipped the two of you over so you were now on top before positioning his dick with your entrance and dropping down onto his dick.

"fuck" reggie mumbled as you moved yourself up and down slowly on his cock to help him get used to it

"mm reggie" you moaned as you felt yourself getting closer as he pushes up against your g-spot.

"are you close doll" reggie asked

"yes reg.." you said before you felt yourself tighten around him as you did you felt him twitch inside you.

You both moaned as you came together. "why haven't i done that before" Reggie asks

"i don't know but now me and you can do this whenever" you said smiling
—————
         Mattheo Riddle

Mattheo always wanted head and you always gave it to him but that was it, you never really went further than that.

You thought it was because he never wanted but you decided tonight was the night you'd finally go the whole way.

He walked into your room after a long quidditch practice to see you on the bed waiting for him to get back.

"hey matt"

"hey my love" he said walking over to kiss you on the head, "i'm going to have a shower" he said walking over to the bathroom

It took a while before you realised it's the perfect opportunity. You heard the shower turn on, so you grabbed a towel and walked into the bathroom to see Mattheo taking his shirt off.

"hey you,coming in?" he said
you just smiled and pulled off your shirt before reaching up and kissing mattheo.

He pulled you closer turning a single kiss into a heated make out.

His trousers off.

Then your skirt.

Your thong and bra and his boxers.

you both stepped into the shower and you got on your knees, while mattheo grabbed the bottle of shampoo washing his hair.

You took his dick into your mouth, you normally did this when you had a shower and then you washed your hair but this time your plan was to give him head and then suggest to go all the way.

He finished washing his hair and his hand went straight to your head grabbing your hair as he got close to finishing, you felt this and stopped

"princess.." he started saying and you interrupted him