❤️‍🔥Jealous-Hyunlix

Smut: Top: Hyunjin Bottom: Felix
Kinks: Rough sex, blow job, riding, toys, tied up, spanking
Also a little bit of angst... Hehe

Felix , Minho and Changbin were just changing into more comfortable clothes. They just finished the two kids room interview and were planning to go eat something together, with Hyunjin.

Hyunjin had been there to, since his lovely boyfriend Felix had to shoot and he didn't want to let him go alone. He was scared something would happen, in any way. Changbin and Felix had been very close the last few weeks and of course it was all fan service, but Hyunjin didn't like it.

"Let's go now!" Felix yelled with a happy smile which the three other's nodded at and followed.

"You did so good Lixie! You were also so gorgeous in that outfit!" Changbin said, caressing the younger's hair making him giggle.

"Thank you hyun, you were also very pretty in those clothes." Felix replied and kept walking with Hyunjin and Minho behind him.

Once the boys arrived, they sat down at their table and ordered food. They were just chatting when a waiter came and gave them their delicious dishes.

"I'll pay!" Felix said and before any of the other's could react, he slid his bankcard against the little machine as the waited took out the bill and wrote something on it. "Here you go gorgeous." He said and gave Felix the bill with a smirk and a wink before going back to wherever he was.

Felix just smiled and put the bill in his pocket without looking at it, who cares anyways?

When the boys ate and left, it was already 10 pm, they took an uber and got to the dorms a bit later.

The four if hem immediately went to their own room to wash up and sleep, because lately they haven't been able to get a lot if rest because of the busy schedules.

Felix was just in bed, waiting for Hyunjin to come but that didn't happen. Normally Hyunjin would sleep in Felix's bed and never use his own room, just for getting clothes or whatever.

"Jinnie?" Felix softly said and knocked at Hyunjin's door, but no response. Would he be sleeping? Why would he sleep without Felix tho?

Felix opened the door slightly and saw Hyunjin in just boxers sitting on his bed, just scrolling on his phone.

"What's wrong?" Felix asked him confused and stepped closer to the bed, standing at the end of it.

"Jinnie are you upset with me? What did I do wrong? Please answer..." Felix said but Hyunjin didn't answer, he just ignored the sad boy in front of him.

"Jinnie... Do you still love me?" Felix said in a broken voice as tears entered his sparkling eyes. "Me Felix? Me? I don't love you? Well first look at yourself before you're going to play victim. Leave." Hyunjin coldly spoke and went back to his phone.

Not even a pet name... He must hate me. He's never called me Felix in so long. Only when we weren't together...

"Jinnie-"
"No Jinnie Felix! Leave me!" Hyunjin shouted which made Felix flinch and fastly run out of the room with clear tears rolling down his cheeks and a sob before he closed the door.

"Aish..." Hyunjin muttered in annoyance, but deep inside he knew he hurt the younger.

The next morning Felix got up late, he cried way to long and didn't get any sleep so decided to just stay in his room the whole day.

"Lixie! Come eat!" Chan yelled but Felix just pulled his thick blanket over his head and closed his eyes. He wasn't hungry. Maybe he was, but not mentally. He didn't care.