🍼Bath-Lix+Skz

Little : Felix
Caregivers : Skz(Hyunjin-Chan)
!! The little also changes physically !!

"Lixie! Where are you baby?" Hyunjin yelled from the younger's bedroom and searched further.

It was time for the little to take a bath, and ofcource no one ever had to help him with that because he would always be his main self when washing but these days the kid barely had any time and slipped a lot and a long time because of all the stress.

Hyunjin didn't know how to take care of a three year old, let alone wash him. He was scared Felix didn't feel comfortable with him or whatoever even tho the freckled sunshine had told him it was always okay to change his clothes or wash him whenever he slipped.

Normally Felix would always shower and ask someone, most of the time Hyunjin, to sit or wait outside the bathroom and talk to him. No one knew why in the world he did that but they thought maybe it was just in case he slipped or whatever.

Ofcource he couldn't take a shower right now, he had to take a bath because it would be way to hard to wash the little in a shower for his caregivers.

"Chan hyun!" Hyunjin yelled and the leader rushed towards the bedroom. "What's wrong? Do y'all need anything? Where's Lix? Is he okay?" Chan fastly spoke which Hyunjin rolled his eyes at and shook his head, standing in the pregnant woman pose again.

"Do you know where that little sunshine could have hidden himself? I can't find him." Hyunjin said and the elder shook his head.

"Let's search for him." He sighed and left the room to find Felix.

After a long time of searching litterly everywhere, Hyunjin finally saw two little feet from under a stack of jackets.

"Lixie?" Hyunjin whispered with a smile and saw the socks curl up, moving more under the jackets.

"Come here love, I know you're under the jackets." He tried again in a soft tone and a chuckle, tickling the little foot.

"Boo!" Hyunjin yelled playfully and pulled the jackets up, finding a curled up little with messy hair looking up at him.

"Why are you hiding hm? Is it funny?" He said and picked Felix up, kissing his cheek as the little let out a sniffle.

"Did you cry baby?" Hyunjin's soft and playfull gaze transformed into a concerned one.

Felix shook his head and hid himself in the crook of his caregiverss neck while sniffling a few more times before the boys entered the bedroom.

"Let's seek some pretty clothes for my pretty baby hm?" Hyunjin said and kissed the little's nose.

Meanwhile Chan also got into the bathroom, just to see how Felix was while Hyunjin would wash him. You never know if the little is uncomfortable or something like that.

"Here it is pretty baby." Hyunjin said and laid the pj's on the heater.

Just when Hyunjin wanted to put the little down and pull off his clothes, Felix hugged him tightly, not letting go.

"Ahw Lixie, such a cutie pie." Hyunjin said and tried to get the little off him but couldn't because of the tight grip around his waist and neck.

"Lixie, can you let go of appa? I need to wash you hm babyboy?" He said and looked at Chan with a slightly confused expression.

"Chan, can you help me?" Hyunjin said and Chan walked to the two boys, softly taking Felix's hands to untangle them from the dancer's neck.

Just then, Felix's lip started trembling and the little started crying. Chan and Hyunjin looked at him in fear and confusion, what could they have done wrong?