🍼Secret Secret-Lix+skz

Little : Felix
Caregivers : skz (mainly Jisung tho)
!! The little also changes physically !! (I know it may sound insane irl BUT IT'S WATTPAD. just imagne that they change in their sleep to a tinier form or theirselves, just like kids orsmth yk?)

-

Gotta stop it

Gotta stop it

Gotta stop it

"Felix!" Chan yelled from downstairs, startling Felix as he sighed and got up, throwing his phone and headphone on his bed. He fastly walked outside his room, almost tripping over some sweatpants from Hyunjin as he then made his way down the stairs.

"Yes?" He asked, peeking his head trough the kitchendoor where all the members were sitting around the table, some fiddling with their hands, others trying to ignore the boy and mainly Chan looking at the boy with a sad expression.

"Sit down for a second." Chan said in his soft and soothing voice, fastly changing his gaze with a movement of his head towards an emty chair besides him, yet at another side of the table.

"What's wrong? Did I do something?" Felix asked with a confused frown, tilting his head a bit as the eldest of the group sighed and smiled faintly, shaking his head.

"So... well,..You don't have to lie about it, it's totally fine.. But..-"

"But what hyun?" Felix fastly said, getting slightly annoyed by how slow the leader was talking.

"Do you have a headspace?" Chan said and everyone sighed, some out of relief since it's finally a weight falling off their shoulders that had been getting heavier and heavier every day.

Felix only frowned harder and looked around at the other members, seeing their reactions to only see them looking away and ignoring him, altough a few faintly smiled at him with simpathy, why though.. .

"N-No... What? What- What do you mean?" Felix asked with a frown and a very confused face, looking at the eldest until a reaction came. An explanation why they would think such a thing.

"Felix... Don't lie about it, we know." Chan said but in a sterner tone, raising his eyebrows to the freckled boy for an explanation.

"What are you talking about?" Felix said with a slight raise of his voice, looking around once again at the members for any reaction.

"Felix, don't play with us. We know." Chan said with another raise of his voice which scared all the members, even Minho at the sudden behaviour of the eldest.

"Why the fuck would I have a headspace?! Tell me! Stop saying fucking bullshit that isn't true!" Felix shouted loudly, annoyed by the leader and ofcource also the other members who didn't even try to defend it. As he yelled he jumped up, pushing his chair behind him aggresively and raising his hands in confusion.

"Felix! Sit down and don't you dare to use that language to me ever again!" Chan yelled and also stood up, pointing with his index finger towards Felix as he hovered over the boy who had already tears in his eyes.

"No! You tell me why you are talking such a nonsense! And you all are just sitting here?! Not even care to explain why I get yelled downstairs following by some stupid bullshit getting thrown to my face?! I litterly can't believe you guys!" Felix angrily said, mainly towards the other members who only dared to look down at their hands. He then walked out of the kitchen, or actually tried since Hyunjin fastly stood up and held his waist.