🍼Sulky-HL+MS

Little : Felix & Jisung +Seungmin
Caregivers : Hyunjin+ Minho+ skz
(Hyunlix & Minsung)
!! The littles also change physically !!
Felix~3
Jisung~4-5
Seungmin~4-5

Felix is gonna have a playday at Minsung's dorm. (In this story minsung and chanin live in a dorm and hyunlix and seungbin in another)

EDIT: I was rereading and I feel like a dumb fuck right now.

I MEANT: Minsung and Chanmin live together in one dorm, and Hyunlix n Changin in another

-

I knocked at the door as Minho opened it and little footsteps approached behind him.

"Lixie!" Jisung yelled while making grabby hands towards the little in my arms.

"Sungie big boy, com Wixie." He said again as Felix giggled and squirmed out of my grip and hugged Jisung tightly, running off into the dorm after.

"So you'll be back at six? Minho asked as I nodded and gave him the little backpack that I held in my hand, just with basics for Felix. You never know if he gets tired or wants his favorite stuffie etcetera.

"Alright then i'm off, have fun little ones!" I yelled as I then went back downstairs and jumped in my car, off to work.

-
The littles were now playing together when Jisung remembered something, Seungmin was also here and he could be in his headspace to if they were lucky.

"Minnie!" Jisung yelled as he ran towards the last bedroom in the hallway.

"M here!" Seungmin yelled back as the two boys giggled and opened the door when they finally met their little friend.

"Lixie! You also he?" Seungmin asked as the freckled boy giggled and nodded, hugging the taller tight.

The three boys decided to draw, they had fun for a few hours but then got bored and asked Minho what to do.

Ofcource the elder was busy which made Seungmin irritated as the boys then asked their other hyung, Chan.

"Channie?" Jisung softly spoke as he peeked his head in the room, seeing the elder on his laptop.

"Channie?" He tried again as the elder then looked at the door and smiled brightly, taking off his headphones.

"Hi Sungie." He said as the younger giggled and walked in with the two other boys behind him.

"We kina bored..." Jisung said as he bounced on his little feet.

"I'll help you find something fun okay?" Chan said and picked the little up with the two others by his side.

After some time of searching fun things, the littles decided to play with their cars.

They had fun for a very long time but when Felix started getting a little tired, he accidently tripped and fell on Seungmin's parking lot, making all the tiny and metal cars roll away.

"Lixiee! You so dum!" Seungmin whined loudly as the other little felt guilty.

"Sowy..." Felix said quietly with his head low and scooped back to where he was playing, feeling hurt at his knee since the little cars were a hard and sharp metal.

"Lixie!" The boys heard from downstairs as Felix looked up at Jisung and Seungmin, who still had an angry pout on his face.

"Can you come here for a second darling?" Minho yelled again as Felix stood up and looked at Jisung again, who was a little sad of what Seungmin said to his best friend, his sunshine twin.